+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *Potential Spoilers* "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

*Potential Spoilers* "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

For any who have followed the show for awhile, there was a recent photo show in LA for charity organized by one of the Bachelor show photogs, where people submitted dozens of beautiful and interesting behind the scenes photos, from recent and earlier seasons of the Bachelor show. And lots of other reality shows as well.

Most are available for sale to benefit a charity. Some depict the LACK of any intimacy very well -- lots of Bach 12and some Bach'ette 4 in there. Others are simply beautiful shots. A couple from this season, not many though.

A moderator should let me know if I can post the link to the photos. Obviously it would be inappropriate to post the photos here, as they are copyrighted works of others.

Otherwise, I will PM the link to any who want to look at the photos. It really is interesting!

Re: "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

I hope the mods let this photo shoot be linked! It is definately Must See for all fans of reality t.v. Thanks for sharing jlccaz!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3285623;
    For any who have followed the show for awhile, there was a recent photo show in LA for charity organized by one of the Bachelor show photogs, where people submitted dozens of beautiful and interesting behind the scenes photos, from recent and earlier seasons of the Bachelor show. And lots of other reality shows as well.

Most are available for sale to benefit a charity. Some depict the LACK of any intimacy very well -- lots of Bach 12and some Bach'ette 4 in there. Others are simply beautiful shots. A couple from this season, not many though.

A moderator should let me know if I can post the link to the photos. Obviously it would be inappropriate to post the photos here, as they are copyrighted works of others.

Otherwise, I will PM the link to any who want to look at the photos. It really is interesting!
    Fantastic find - those pics are not only lovely but so revealing about the state of things. My blinders are off!

Great find jlccaz! Just shows how unreal the show is.

Awesome. I will NEVER look at this show the same way - especially the intimate moments!

jlccaz -- thanks for the info.

Viewed the photos online and they are interesting. The venue in Los Angeles that is exhibiting the photos is 5 miles from me and will have them up thru March, so I'll definitely go there in person. (And, if anyone is hoping to come to LA for TMTA taping Valentine's weekend, you might want to put this on your schedule.)

Is "56. A Quiet Dinner" (photo 66) from this season? Faced are blurred out but it looks like Jason.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

how do you get the link to the pics? StanleyCupCanes, I hope you get permission to post the link! I don't know how to PM someone, so maybe you can help

Mods gave me permission to post. Enjoy!

Dawn Chenette | I work in Reality TV - A photography exhibition

Thanks. I'm glad to see you got permission to post the link. Great photos!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast