+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Potential Spoilers* "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

Re: "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3285919;
    Great job!!! Super find. Thanks for posting jlcaz...really enjoyed the piccies and it is a HUGE reminder that THIS IS JUST A SHOW....despite the genre. . . reality TV!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Re: *Potential Spoilers* "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

Wow, those pictures were very interesting. I admit, I LOLed when I saw the pictures from the London Eye. Wow, talk about romantic!

Re: *Potential Spoilers* "I Work In Reality TV" -- photo exhibition -- interesting!

Fascinating! We'll soon see some of the shot of the helicopter landing in New Zealand.

More than a few of photos were of crew sleeping - can't blame them for stealing time - it looks to be incredibly risky and difficult work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3285885;
    Is "56. A Quiet Dinner" (photo 66) from this season? Faced are blurred out but it looks like Jason.

it looks like jason to me

FORT Fanatic

The camera people certainly have some creative ways of getting the shots they want, don't they?

Just a reminder, please do not post pictures found on the above link at FoRT.
    These are copyrighted works and should not be posted here.
    Thank you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3285885;
    Is "56. A Quiet Dinner" (photo 66) from this season? Faced are blurred out but it looks like Jason.
    Think so.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for sharing those photos jlccaz!

Thank you jlccaz for finding this. Thanks mods for allowing the post. This truly reminds us this is a SHOW. Also we don't see everything, they create the story.

This shows alot of the cool people you meet when you participate in this show are BEHIND the camera.
    Last edited by nuffced; 01-24-2009 at 07:03 PM.

FORT Newbie

could someone tell me how I can find the link to these pictures. I would love to see them. Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast