+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

It was so bad, I have to watch it over again just to torture myself some more. LOL

If I were Jason I would've gotten rid of Nikki and Erica.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;3284544;
    the whole show was a hot mess last night between the boob date...cat fights...jason not wearing a shirt most of the date...natalie all full of herself.....shannon throwing up......a real train wreck I couldn't pull myself away from!! ridiculous.
    Yes, I have to say the boob date as a whole was pretty darn ridiculous. It's like Jason just wanted to judge them on the exact size of their boobs. And him not wearing a shirt, while the girls had gotten dressed again, was absurd.

And I don't think I've seen anyone else mention this - please forgive me if I missed it... but what about in Megan's one-on-one time when she said she's such a giver and it had been like a week since someone thanked her for being god's gift to humanity (ok, I'm paraphrasing a bit, but not much), and she was missing that. That was the precise moment that I started gagging.

Show Discussion **spoilers**

I am a little late coming on here, so I only read the last two pages of comments. I have to say that I am glad that I'm not the only one who was pretty disgusted with the whole show.

I have never felt so annoyed, appalled and just plain icky after an episode of this show and that is saying something. First, Natalie the queen of drama and delusions of grandeur. She didn't even seem sad or hurt when she didn't get a rose. She was just mad as hell. I mean, the nerve of someone like Jason turning down her! Oh my goodness! Her profanity laced tirade in the limo just confirmed how right Jason was to let her go. What I do not understand is why Jason took her catty comments about the other girls so seriously. So she tells him that there has been trouble at the house between some of the girls! Wow! What a surprise! But Jason then feels compelled to go on some kind of sleuthing expedition to get at the truth.

Let's be real here. There are a bunch of girls all living in close proximity in the same house and competing for the affections of the same man. So there are conflicts, backstabbing and drama. Well, what a shocker! I did not like Jason pulling the girls over for those little talks. Does he honestly think he will get at the truth that way? It's up to him to figure out who the problem ones are. He needs to use his own gut instinct and common sense. But putting them in a position to rat out the others was not good.

Lauren was the one who went for it. She was wrong as far as I am concerned. It's not her business to tell him that it's Megan and Erica that are causing all the drama. I would not trust any girl that was willing to call out any of the others. I am not liking Lauren at all.

Actually, very few came out looking good last night. I don't know what to make of Shannon. Is this girl having a complete breakdown, or is it all just a ploy for attention and sympathy? She seems really edgy and nervous and a total wreck. I can see her not liking the tension and mean-spirited behavior, but what did she expect? I could have done without the sound effects of her throwing up in the bathroom. I knew she would just have to get a rose after all that. How could sweet, nice Jason possibly let her go and then maybe risk having her throw up all over everyone in the room. Pardon my cynicism, but this is all a bit too much.

I think Chris was totally wrong to ask the girls to speak up at the RC. Of course, it was guaranteed to add some spice and drama to a season that has been incredibly disappointing so far. I am not sure about Megan, but I do think that she was initially put in a difficult situation once she knew that she was the one that the others wanted to leave. From that point on, she probably felt that she couldn't trust anyone. She was defensive and paranoid. I don't know that I like her tendency to spy and eavesdrop. Maybe she should just let it go, otherwise she is risking hearing more unpleasantness about her.

I have gone on way too long here, but this season is a total mess. There are only three women that I like at all - Stephanie, Jillian and Melissa. Molly I don't know nearly enough about. She seems quite superficial. I am concerned that Stephanie is going to get hurt the way Jason did last time. I hope he doesn't prolong it with her. We all know who is F1, so this can't end well.

Re: Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3284658;
    I am a little late coming on here, so I only read the last two pages of comments. I have to say that I am glad that I'm not the only one who was pretty disgusted with the whole show.

I have never felt so annoyed, appalled and just plain icky after an episode of this show and that is saying something. First, Natalie the queen of drama and delusions of grandeur. She didn't even seem sad or hurt when she didn't get a rose. She was just mad as hell. I mean, the nerve of someone like Jason turning down her! Oh my goodness! Her profanity laced tirade in the limo just confirmed how right Jason was to let her go. What I do not understand is why Jason took her catty comments about the other girls so seriously. So she tells him that there has been trouble at the house between some of the girls! Wow! What a surprise! But Jason then feels compelled to go on some kind of sleuthing expedition to get at the truth.

Let's be real here. There are a bunch of girls all living in close proximity in the same house and competing for the affections of the same man. So there are conflicts, backstabbing and drama. Well, what a shocker! I did not like Jason pulling the girls over for those little talks. Does he honestly think he will get at the truth that way? It's up to him to figure out who the problem ones are. He needs to use his own gut instinct and common sense. But putting them in a position to rat out the others was not good.

Lauren was the one who went for it. She was wrong as far as I am concerned. It's not her business to tell him that it's Megan and Erica that are causing all the drama. I would not trust any girl that was willing to call out any of the others. I am not liking Lauren at all.

Actually, very few came out looking good last night. I don't know what to make of Shannon. Is this girl having a complete breakdown, or is it all just a ploy for attention and sympathy? She seems really edgy and nervous and a total wreck. I can see her not liking the tension and mean-spirited behavior, but what did she expect? I could have done without the sound effects of her throwing up in the bathroom. I knew she would just have to get a rose after all that. How could sweet, nice Jason possibly let her go and then maybe risk having her throw up all over everyone in the room. Pardon my cynicism, but this is all a bit too much.

I think Chris was totally wrong to ask the girls to speak up at the RC. Of course, it was guaranteed to add some spice and drama to a season that has been incredibly disappointing so far. I am not sure about Megan, but I do think that she was initially put in a difficult situation once she knew that she was the one that the others wanted to leave. From that point on, she probably felt that she couldn't trust anyone. She was defensive and paranoid. I don't know that I like her tendency to spy and eavesdrop. Maybe she should just let it go, otherwise she is risking hearing more unpleasantness about her.

I have gone on way too long here, but this season is a total mess. There are only three women that I like at all - Stephanie, Jillian and Melissa. Molly I don't know nearly enough about. She seems quite superficial. I am concerned that Stephanie is going to get hurt the way Jason did last time. I hope he doesn't prolong it with her. We all know who is F1, so this can't end well.
    She needs to go, and the sooner the better.

Of those who are still in the running, I like Naomi, Jillian and Melissa. Stephanie is OK, too, but is completely out of Jason's ballpark except for the "single" parenting connection. Of course, Stephanie seems to have the "single parent" designation (but she's got money), moreso than Jason (since he and his ex share custody).

FORT Newbie

I guess I expected more from Jason and this season. Can you imagine letting Ty see this stuff? I prefer the Bachelorette series...the guys are much more fun and not as catty. All they have to do is find the right bachelorette...not a Deanna type...and film more of them and less of the Bachelor. Either that, or they need to seriously change the format....predictable and almost boring.:

The problem is that Jason doesn't trust his instincts. Remember, his 'gut instinct' told him to take someone else other than Jillian to the Robin Thicke date. He doesn't mention who (I believe it was Natalie) and he changed his mind at the last minute and picked Jillian. He said he was happy that he changed his mind at the last minute.

Melissa goes into detail that Jason is very attracted to Natalie. With all that talking they did, you would think he would know it wasn't going to work, how shallow she is and would the he would no longer be attracted to her. But, when he picked her up, Melissa says something about they basically only had eyes for each other (does anyone have the specific thing she said?).

Jason is keeping Megan around for a reason. He's attracted to her, but wary of her at the same time. He was so focused on not letting go of a potential wife than just enjoying anything.

Chris stepped in, because Jason was like a kid who needed a authority figure to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3284741;
    The problem is that Jason doesn't trust his instincts. Remember, his 'gut instinct' told him to take someone else other than Jillian to the Robin Thicke date. He doesn't mention who (I believe it was Natalie) and he changed his mind at the last minute and picked Jillian. He said he was happy that he changed his mind at the last minute.

Melissa goes into detail that Jason is very attracted to Natalie. With all that talking they did, you would think he would know it wasn't going to work, how shallow she is and would the he would no longer be attracted to her. But, when he picked her up, Melissa says something about they basically only had eyes for each other (does anyone have the specific thing she said?).

Jason is keeping Megan around for a reason. He's attracted to her, but wary of her at the same time. He was so focused on not letting go of a potential wife than just enjoying anything.

Chris stepped in, because Jason was like a kid who needed a authority figure to step in.

Well, if Jason can't trust his own instincts, then he is in for trouble. That's the one thing that you have to rely on in any tough situation. If he has to ask the other girls to tell him who he can trust, that's just too bad.

The only time I have gotten into real trouble in my life is when I ignored my gut instinct, that intangible feeling about something. It's key to surviving life.

I do feel that Jason is keeping Megan around for a reason. If he really did believe what Lauren said, that it's Megan and Erica who are the troublemakers, then he wouldn't have given a rose to Megan. Or maybe he just didn't want to believe it. He may be attracted to Megan. She is very pretty. I don't entirely trust her, but I also think she is in a no-win situation. I wouldn't be feeling particularly happy after being the one voted to go home by the other women. Of course, the argument can also be made that maybe all those women knew something. So Jason could have gotten rid of her that first night.

I don't get a sense that he is enjoying this all that much. If he really is worrying that much about who is causing the trouble, then he can't concentrate on the real reason why he is there - to find his one and only. I think he should forget about who is fighting with who and just go with the flow. This is what happens every time when you put all these women together competing for one man.

I do think that TPTB are really trying hard to create the drama this season, instead of letting it just happen. Everything feels so forced and even more manipulative than ever.

It occured to me while reading these last few comments that there could be a reason that Jason is concerned about how the women are dealing with the situation in the house, and that is the simple fact that whoever he marries is going to have to deal with his ex. If they can't manage the situation in the house, will they be able to manage dealings with the ex, without creating unecessary drama?

I think that after hearing the drama was between Erica and Megan, he let go the one of the pair he really wasn't interested in anyway. Without the pair, he can get a better sense of who the source is.

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom;3284823;
    It occured to me while reading these last few comments that there could be a reason that Jason is concerned about how the women are dealing with the situation in the house, and that is the simple fact that whoever he marries is going to have to deal with his ex. If they can't manage the situation in the house, will they be able to manage dealings with the ex, without creating unecessary drama?

I think that after hearing the drama was between Erica and Megan, he let go the one of the pair he really wasn't interested in anyway. Without the pair, he can get a better sense of who the source is.
    What a great observation, DW_a_mom. It will be challenging enough to blend the families without having the new wife / stepmom stir the pot!

+ Reply to Thread