+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3283564;
    Could have done without the sound, though. Eww.
    I betcha that was edited back in by the sound people. I mean if all those bathrooms were miked in that house, I would walk down to the nearest Mickey D's to go to the bathroom.

I don't think Shannon is just a stalker, she's going for the hot mess...edit.

Was it me, or were Shannon and Melissa dressed REALLY strangely for the rose ceremony. Shannon is wearing like some kind of silky caftan that Mrs. Rooper would wear on Three's Company except spagetti straps, NO MAKE UP (does she ever wear make up?. She's in to the dental care. Other grooming....not so much. I guess the focus is the teeth with her) I always think when she is on, I wouldn't want to be on national tv wearing zero make up. Come on and put on some eye make up. And her hair was clean looking but nothing done to it. Like she just got out of the shower. I mean it was like the final rose ceremony was after a long bender for her.

And was Melissa wearing either a long fringe tank top and white shorts OR a long fringe tank top and a white denim skirt. I mean everyone else is standing there in evening gowns and cocktail dresses (I can't stand Lauren but I did like her final rose ceremony dress) and Melissa is dressing casual? Did she not bring any more evening gowns or fancy dresses or she just couldn't be bothered dressing up? I don't get it. (And I like her!)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3283627;
    Natalie should have signed up for this True Beauty show. She'd have fit right in with all these ugly beauties.
    Ms. Froggy, that's exactly what I thought when she was going off on her rants.....that or she was trying to dethrone Big Sarah from Charlie's season as most delusional bachelorette ever!!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3283522;
    I'm surprised no one has brought up the other previous classless chick that went out in this manner: Sarah W from Charlie's season. Natalie's ego is second only to Sarah's in it's absurdity.

"You're just intimidated by my looks. I'm so beautiful.. who do you think you are?"

Hopefully Natalie gets a lot of flack IRL for that show of inanity.
    That is exactly who came to mind for me. I was just waiting for her to say something like "If only I were a little ugly like the rest of those girls"

I'm so disgusted and disenchanted with this show that I forgot my point.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3283298;
    Post of the night!
    \

But you are still watching the show.

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3283301;
    OH wow....Melissa seemed too good to be true. I knew it!

She just has some baggage.
    She sounds like a boob head, oops I mean airhead. Other than her breasts, did she have anything important to say? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3283460;
    Natalie is so ridiculous. SO ridiculous! She is fighting this.
    She had a single date with him, nearly the entire day and she didn't talk about anything important but Jason didn't really push the issues.

Originally Posted by Broadway
    at Megan's rant about Shannon. Sorry, but that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;3283590;
    and then comfort her when she comes back.

Megan is okay, she has to speak up for herself. She has never said anything bad about 1 gal in the house to Jason. She is right about how Shannon has to be stronger but then she went a little too far in her rant. Felt sorry for Shannon, it's the tension and 90% of the women are so petty.

FORT Fan

Having only seen a handfull of The Bachelor seasons, I have to say I loved the Andy and Tessa jewel night, but this one was a waste of time and money. No fun at all!

the whole show was a hot mess last night between the boob date...cat fights...jason not wearing a shirt most of the date...natalie all full of herself.....shannon throwing up......a real train wreck I couldn't pull myself away from!! ridiculous.

oh and forget the most hilarous moment of the night....nikki and jason's kiss. yes, that was awkward!! get rid of her!

+ Reply to Thread