+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

oh poo, I think the wind has been let out of my sail.. I bet Chris still gets to say his cheesy line about the final rose. I bet Chris gives his line and THEN Jason says he can't hand it out. Well maybe he gives it to Chris.

Y'all are mixin' the seasons. Can't keep up. This episode should have never been shown.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3283627;
    Natalie should have signed up for this True Beauty show. She'd have fit right in with all these ugly beauties.
    I think it's just a matter of time before she's a Real Housewife of Orange County. She's just a few years and a breast augmentation away from looking exactly like one of them.

The only women I'm able to stomach this year are Gillian and, surprisingly, Stephanie. I initially had Stephanie pegged as a phony-baloney snooty Southern belle, but she actually seems to be very down-to-earth, honest, and sincere. Actually, I think she's too good for Jason, and far too good for the next Bachelorette. I can't think what she's doing on this show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It looked like there ws one rose on the tray and he says he can't give it out.
    My guess is that after Jason gives out however many roses they he doesn’t feel the right chemistry with any of the ones left, so he doesn’t feel right putting another woman thru the motions and building her hopes up, because he knows how that feels, blah blah blah

omg how many women did he make out with at the FRC. Grossssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3283897;
    omg how many women did he make out with at the FRC. Grossssssssss
    Molly, Nikki, Naomi, Lauren( which they didn't show) and sort of shared a kiss with Stephanie...anyone I missed?

You can tell that Shannon has been drinking ALOT! She has "drunk-wench hair" all night. I can't believe he kept her! Thank you Eastern people! You have entertained me and I really appreciate it! YOU ALL ROCK!
    Happily married to my 1st husband
    Scrapbooking Queen

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3283602;
    Roses go to:

Molly, Lauren, Melissa *YAY*, Naomi, Shannon girl, Nikki *ewwwwwwwwww*, and Megan.

I wonder who got kicked out so Shannon could stay.
    I've always hated the vomit emoticon, but this is the perfect usage for it.

I can't stop laughing at the description of this rose ceremony. Stephanie standing there with a lego rose while Shannon's off barfing. Priceless!
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 01-20-2009 at 03:14 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3283488;
    Someone help! Did Nikki lean into kiss Jason on the cheek or lips? I looked away and looked back and they were making out. What happened???
    Jason went for a kiss, Nikki turned her cheek for him to kiss. He took her chin and physically turned her face on for lip lock. She was awkward at first. She just doesn't seem ready for a relationship. Maybe a bit of "ex" baggage to deal with first.
    Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3283507;
    The guy who go back to get the luggage, what a fun job. Dumb question, how do they know which bag – are there big tags? It’s like the guy always knows right away which bag to grab.
    On the 1-on-1 date, only the gal on the date has her bags packed and put by the door. On the 2-on-1 date, both do, so there must be tags, or one gal's bags in one spot and the other's in another.
    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3283525;
    And why does CH have to say when there is one rose left, Ladies.. Jason this is the final rose. Geez GMAB.
    It's his job. Sure it sucks, but it's his job to do it. How else would everyone know that the (gasp) last rose is at stake.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3283516;
    Oh, Megan listening in on the conversation is so not cool.
    Megan was just sitting on the couch with other gals. She wasn't creeping out onto the patio to overhear. If Lauren was talking loud enough for Megan to hear, it's not Megan's fault. (How did I end up defending Megan?)
    Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3283542;
    Why are we having a "Women Tell All" in episode 3?
    Drama. Pure drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3283617;
    So when Shannon wins Jason will tell her: "The night you puked was the night i fell in love with you. No woman has ever puked for me before. You made me feel so special I knew I could not go through life without you at my side."
    Reminds me of the Proclaimers' song 500 Miles. ("If I get drunk, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man that gets drunk next to you. If I heaver, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's heavering to you.")
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3283488;
    Someone help! Did Nikki lean into kiss Jason on the cheek or lips? I looked away and looked back and they were making out. What happened???
    Well....sort of. She leaned in, but closed her eyes and missed his entire face by about six inches. It was hilarious! So he reaches out and redirects her by her chin to his lips. He even had to back his head up so he wouldn't get head-butted. I'm so glad I've got TIVO. Just wish I knew how to screen cap it. It's like a train wreck you just can't look away from.

+ Reply to Thread