+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3280478;
    I think Jason's problem is that he wants a wife who is not like himself. He wants Mrs. Excitement, someone who sparkles and lights up the room and is up for any adventure. Jason has said that he doesn't stand out in a crowd and he has to work to get attention. I don't blame him for wanting the star, but he shouldn't be surprised by now that women like that don't necessarily want Mr. Safe & Reliable.

The big problem with men like that--from my experience--is that they drain all the energy from a woman who is energetic and has real excitement in her life.

Not saying that Jason is necesarily like that--but plenty of good solid--dull and boring--men are.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3280211;
    i think that a healthy thinking woman is looking for a nice guy with "edge". he has no edge.
    I think you are correct. In my estimation, Jason has no edge.
    I would describe someone with "edge" as - not a bad disrespectful boy - but someone who is creative and imaginative in thinking and expression.

They bring something new and interesting to the table.

Did anyone else notice that they had to blur out Erica's breasts in the scene where she's going off on Megan? I had to rewind the DVR because it looked strange to me. I guess she was hangin' out!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MizBee;3281455;
    Did anyone else notice that they had to blur out Erica's breasts in the scene where she's going off on Megan? I had to rewind the DVR because it looked strange to me. I guess she was hangin' out!
    Yep, I noticed!

I hope Erica leaves tonight.

Tonight? is it already time for the new episode?

Just watched the first 2 and I liked Stephanie from the beginning but her face is a bit weird.
    Do also not like Erika.

That girl the cheerleader one. I know her from the reality show The Dallas Cheerleaders. I have all seasons still on my hard disk and mostly they are about girls who want to become a cheerleader.
    I think season started in 2006 so this would mean she was really still busy with being a cheerleader or wanting to become one in that year.

I will go and check some episodes tomorrow to remember what she was like.

Hmmm, okay, so I see the show is 2 hours again tonight. Are they all going to be this long (please tell me no)? I thought only the first episode was going to be a 2-hour show.

While I think Jason is probably the nicest of the bachelors to date, I really can do without two hours of this every week. Nice as he is, he's not all that exciting and the show is already turning into a yawnfest.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Who is John Galt?

I watched this episode and after about 1/2 hour, I turned it off - it was soooo boring. I just may wait until he narrows the field down to 1/2 a dozen or maybe the final 4 before I watch again. Maybe I've just had enough of this franchise.

+ Reply to Thread