+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3277412 View Post
    Dougray--yes! Especially on the teeth too big for her mouth.

Every time I see her I think--well that's odd for someone who works making other people's teeth look good.

The silly things one thinks while watching 'reality" shows.

Bad veneers, too big for her teeth...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snewsie;3275652 View Post
    TOTALLY Eva Mendez..dont'cha think?
    I think Naomi looks like Eva Mendez!

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3278655;
    I like him well enough and see nothing that would make me dislike him. However, the skeptic in me keeps remembering that he has already had a failed marriage. That's certainly not a crime and not all that unusual. But there is never just one person that is responsible for the end of a marriage. So I am wondering if there are other things that we may discover about him that aren't all that great.
    He seems like a nice guy, but honestly, he is boring. Life with him would be coma inducing to anyone requiring some sort of stimulation on at least a semi-regular basis. And, as always, I feel that there is something a little off about someone who attempts to find their spouse on a reality program.

Taking his dullness into consideration, Melissa probably is the best match for him. She seems perky and dim and likely doesn't require any stimulation other than those sporty type things he seems to like to do.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

rattus - great post...and probably spot on!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3278890;
    He seems like a nice guy, but honestly, he is boring. Life with him would be coma inducing to anyone requiring some sort of stimulation on at least a semi-regular basis. And, as always, I feel that there is something a little off about someone who attempts to find their spouse on a reality program.

Taking his dullness into consideration, Melissa probably is the best match for him. She seems perky and dim and likely doesn't require any stimulation other than those sporty type things he seems to like to do.
    Jason just strikes me as pathetic and desperate. It's pretty obvious that he isn't very skilled with the ladies. I cannot even stand to watch him. He needs someone almost as childlike as Ty and, unfortunately, I think that is going to get him left again because little girls grow up eventually. Melissa, if that is his choice, will grow up too.

ITA!!
    Jason does seem a bit boring. I think Melissa is only there for the attention so maybe she isn't the best choice for him but her perkiness might help him enjoy life a little more.

From what we have seen so far, Jillian seems like the best match for Jason. I also like Melissa and Stephanie, but Stephanie seems too mature and reserved for him, and Melissa seems too young and flighty. Jillian seems very grounded and very likable.

Nikki was an early favorite, but she lost points with her uptight attitude, and the others just seem either too needy, too confrontational, too pushy, too weird and/or any combination of these things.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

He seems like a nice guy, but honestly, he is boring. Life with him would be coma inducing to anyone requiring some sort of stimulation on at least a semi-regular basis.
    You're right, Jason is nice and boring. I think I'm a rather boring person too, so that isn't meant as a harsh critique, he seems like a good guy. But I am not sure he can hang on to the type of woman who would sign up for a tv dating show. I think he wants a youthful, exciting, and vivacious wife (sounds good to me too!), but he can't keep up with her.

Newbie, here! I've watched all the Bachelor/ette seasons since the very beginning. It's good to be among people with such good taste in TV. LOL

Being from 'Bama, I have my eye on Stephanie. I've also watched the seasons that Melissa was on DCC - Making the Team. Cute girl, great personality.

Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Megan and the actress Lesley-Anne Down? She was in North & South (sigh, Patrick Swayze) and The Bold & the Beautiful, among other things. (I tried to post her pic here, but since I'm a newbie, I can't.)

LOL at the Vision Board girl. Maybe they need her to predict who Jason will pick now that she has lots of time to work on her viision board/s.

Until Monday, have a great weekend!

I couldn't have said it better myself. I thought he was boring during Deanna's season, and he hasn't really changed my opinion of him yet. He said it himself during the talk with Jillian (was it her, I can't remember) that he's always the "nice guy" in his failed relationships. I think a lot of the women there say that's what they want, but actually they want a Graham, someone who is at least a little mysterious and challenging.

+ Reply to Thread