+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3275341;
    Molly, or "Big eyes" as my husband calls her, just stole him from Megan. And I don't even like megan and I was even saying "She already has a rose!"

Molly was being very selfish but she doesn't care. I would be upset too if I were Megan. Too bad Jason didn't say "I will talk with you in a few minutes". Jason isn't that good either, he is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3275351;
    Wow, what a "interesting" girl. Two faced as all get out.
    I am so glad Megan confronted Erica. Erica is the bitch, I do not like her.

Did someone forget to tell Jason about the "Bob to Blob" effect? If a bachelorette kissed a man like Jason kissed Melissa on their first date (and only the 2nd episode of the season) people would be harshly criticizing her. Can you imagine the tsk-tsking online if Deanna kissed Graham like that on their beach date? Especially if she had been kissing and getting "a little romantic" with a different man the previous night, like Jason and Jillian? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3275753;
    Melissa = Deanna. Except Melissa has a hotter body, and she's more annoying than De. She is just as vapid and immature as her as well but at least DeAnna was a tomboy, had a bit of a harder edge so that added some charm to her, made her more likeable imo. I don't believe for a second that she's ready to get married or any of that, she's only had one serious relationship. I think Jason is just focusing on her perky personality and tight ass and deluding himself into thinking she's ready for marriage.
    I have to disagree with this comment 100% -- I don't see Melissa as being anything like DeAnna in personality. Looks, sure, there is a similarity, but Jason has a type like many guys do. I don't have a problem with that.

From my observations (based on the characters we have been shown):

DeAnna was constantly about being the center of attention, she needed assurance, she needed to be everyone's focus and have the men pursue her. It's what drew her to Graham -- the fact that he was NOT fawning all over her like the other guys were. She was drama from the first day of Brad's season -- in fact, I didn't care for her one bit on that show. She had edge, sure, but that's not often the choice word I would have picked for her attitude. DeAnna was selfish, from demanding the Me, Me, me All the time from the guys all the way to actually "getting caught up in the moment of a proposal from a man she didn't love or plan to marry." WHO does that?

On the other hand, from previous watchings of Melissa on the DCC, she has a sweet, bubbly personality -- very fun, a gorgeous, contagious smile and she was friends with everyone. On that show, she worked hard and understood what it meant and never stepped back from that, EVEN as she recovered from being sick (mono, if I remember correctly.) What those girls go through in training camp is brutal enough, but to do that while recovering from mono and still make it through? She has chops, IMO. She earned my respect then.

On this show, I've seen her make fun of herself, be light hearted with the situation. She's been open and fun with Jason on the rare occasions we've seen them together. She's not afraid to try new things, and not afraid to admit who she is rather than be something else for the guy with her.

As well, she seems to get along with the women. She's been respectful, not pushy. She had a rose, so she didn't steal time away from those who didn't.

From what I've seen, Melissa and DeAnna are nothing alike in personality, except for perhaps the willingness to try new things and be adventurous. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3275957;
    Yes, something is wrong with her. She knows so much about Ty and Jason
    I just can't get over the irony. I'm on the floor laughing it's that perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3275614;
    During the pool party at the mansion Jason picked Jillian to give the rose to and go on the date with. Melissa was definately upset about it and voiced her opnion that it should have been her. I just see that as a red flag and not something that paints her in a good light. I hated Shayne's tantrum during Matt's season. I also hated the fact that Natalie (?) or was it Lauren (?) behaved in the same way concerning Jillian.
    In his blog on People Jason says he was going to pick someone else but chose Jillian at the alst moment. I wonder who he was going to pick.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3276227;
    I have to disagree with this comment 100% -- I don't see Melissa as being anything like DeAnna in personality. Looks, sure, there is a similarity, but Jason has a type like many guys do. I don't have a problem with that.

From my observations (based on the characters we have been shown):

DeAnna was constantly about being the center of attention, she needed assurance, she needed to be everyone's focus and have the men pursue her. It's what drew her to Graham -- the fact that he was NOT fawning all over her like the other guys were. She was drama from the first day of Brad's season -- in fact, I didn't care for her one bit on that show. She had edge, sure, but that's not often the choice word I would have picked for her attitude. DeAnna was selfish, from demanding the Me, Me, me All the time from the guys all the way to actually "getting caught up in the moment of a proposal from a man she didn't love or plan to marry." WHO does that?

On the other hand, from previous watchings of Melissa on the DCC, she has a sweet, bubbly personality -- very fun, a gorgeous, contagious smile and she was friends with everyone. On that show, she worked hard and understood what it meant and never stepped back from that, EVEN as she recovered from being sick (mono, if I remember correctly.) What those girls go through in training camp is brutal enough, but to do that while recovering from mono and still make it through? She has chops, IMO. She earned my respect then.

On this show, I've seen her make fun of herself, be light hearted with the situation. She's been open and fun with Jason on the rare occasions we've seen them together. She's not afraid to try new things, and not afraid to admit who she is rather than be something else for the guy with her.

As well, she seems to get along with the women. She's been respectful, not pushy. She had a rose, so she didn't steal time away from those who didn't.

From what I've seen, Melissa and DeAnna are nothing alike in personality, except for perhaps the willingness to try new things and be adventurous. JMO.
    ITA! They are nothing alike!

FORT Fogey
    About"Stalker" Shannon--remember that we only see what TPTB want us to see.

She and Jason may be having perfectly delightful talks about their many common interests and passions--but all we get to see is the "Disturbing" stalker stuff.

I personally don't like Shannon--her teeth--her real ones--bother me for some reason that I can't quite figure out.(maybe they seem "predatory"?)

But I don't think we're being given anywhere near an impression of who she really is.

JUst IMO.

And from my own impressions of how things are being presented to us.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3276328;
    About"Stalker" Shannon--remember that we only see what TPTB want us to see.

She and Jason may be having perfectly delightful talks about their many common interests and passions--but all we get to see is the "Disturbing" stalker stuff.

I personally don't like Shannon--her teeth--her real ones--bother me for some reason that I can't quite figure out.(maybe they seem "predatory"?)

But I don't think we're being given anywhere near an impression of who she really is.

JUst IMO.

And from my own impressions of how things are being presented to us.

I'm wondering, and can only imagine what she said to him when she squirted the suntan lotion on his back that he said cannot be repeated. She's a little loose to me, in many, many ways. I think she unnerves Jason but for some reason TPTB are having him keep her.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3276166;
    Did someone forget to tell Jason about the "Bob to Blob" effect? If a bachelorette kissed a man like Jason kissed Melissa on their first date (and only the 2nd episode of the season) people would be harshly criticizing her. Can you imagine the tsk-tsking online if Deanna kissed Graham like that on their beach date? Especially if she had been kissing and getting "a little romantic" with a different man the previous night, like Jason and Jillian? Hmmm...
    Does anyone know if any other bachelors/bachelorettes have kissed on group dates where the others could see them??

+ Reply to Thread