+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

There's a lot of girls that just blend in together. You can't differentiate one from the other. Just a blob of desperate, average looking brunettes: Kari, Molly, Naomi, Erica, Lauren. I had to look up their names to even compose my comment.

Melissa = Deanna. Except Melissa has a hotter body, and she's more annoying than De. She is just as vapid and immature as her as well but at least DeAnna was a tomboy, had a bit of a harder edge so that added some charm to her, made her more likeable imo. I don't believe for a second that she's ready to get married or any of that, she's only had one serious relationship. I think Jason is just focusing on her perky personality and tight ass and deluding himself into thinking she's ready for marriage.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Newbie

Ok not that I don't like Stephanie...but I'm sorry - she's the oldest one there and didn't it seem like her clothes/wardrobe was the most childish? I mean, between her gaudy purses and white fur vest, I was not that impressed. She should dress like her age.

I DO think she seems like a very sweet person with a good heart. But like everyone else has said, I don't see her and Jason making it for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;3275191;
    Melissa looks like Mandy Moore.
    Definately Mandy Moore. And Shannon looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3275211;
    Is it pessimistic of me to think that the Ty storyline is getting a little too much play? I understand he's a single dad, but c'mon!
    Jason said Ty's gone until Jason goes to Seattle in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3275419;
    Looks like this season the producers stacked the bachelorette deck with the most desperate, deluded stalker freaks possible, added a couple cheerleaders and three or four scary characters who'd kick you in the head if you so much as looked at their man, then called it a show.
    In other words, the usual suspects?
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3275430;
    Megan gets the first rose.
    Why? Did they hit it off, and just not show us? Or a producer's pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiegrl91;3275463;
    Gee, you think TPTB had anything to do with Raquel and the limo?
    You mean the cameraman didn't just happen to be hanging out next to the SUV?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;3275440;
    As a west coaster, and PLEASE don't take this as criticism, I've been wishing for more descriptive comments. I know FORT had a glitch, as usual, but I have no idea what dates took place tonight. I haven't been reading the spoiler threads so I really don't know what's coming up. And after reading this tonight, I have no idea what happened tonight. A little more information about what's going on would be so welcome! Again, please, please, please don't hate me for this comment.
    I'm not going to hate you for it. I was going to watch again to see if I missed anything anyways. For those that want to read what happened:

After the recap, the gals moved into their mansion. While they were lounging about by the pool, Jason shows up, unannounced for a casual get together. They play around the pool and talk some. Shannon throws ice at Jason, up on the balcony, to get him away from Naomi. Stephanie can't bring herself to interrupt anyone to get some 1-on-1 time. Nikki advises Stephanie on how to do so, but it looks like that fails. (This was a nice laid back day.)

There is a rose for one gal. Whoever gets it, gets a 1-on-1 date that night. Jillian receives the rose. Jason's off to get ready and back in a flash. They drive to downtown L.A., to the Disney Music Hall. They have chocolate coated strawberries and champagne up on a roof garden overlooking the city, then go inside for a private concert by Robin Thicke. While he's singing, Jillian pulls Jason to his feet for a dance. They look good dancing together. (Cut to the mansion, an envelope arrives announcing that Melissa gets the next 1-on-1 date.) Jillian gets the first kiss. And tells.

As Melissa didn't already get a rose like Jillian, she has to pack, in case she goes home right from the date. They dine at shoreside. Oysters and hot sauce. Doesn't go well, but they laugh it off. They have a discussion of her teaching ambition. (Date envelope arrives, group date for Natalie, Erica, Naomi, Nikki, Lauren, Kari, Sharon and Molly.) The GoodYear blimp flies over them flashing message to Melissa. Jason kisses Melissa, her first in three years. The blimp offers her a ride. At sunset they fly over L.A. They kiss some more. And she gets her rose.

On the group date Jason starts with a shopping spree. They each got a new outfit, to keep. They then walk (through an alley!) to a hotel. Out on the deck, they talk and then go swimming in the pool after sunset. Jason holds a talent show, Jason does a little dance. Kari, Molly & Sharon put on a syncronized swimming routine like a mini MGM musical. Molly steals Jason away to show her real "talent". "I'm a good kisser". So they kiss, right in view of everyone. Natalie talks about the makeout session. Nikki takes offence, stating that they agreed not to talk about such things. She's only kissed one guy in her life, and takes kissing seriously. She gets her 1-on-1 time, complaining about the immaturity of some of the gals. There's a rose to give out. Molly, the good kisser gets the rose.

After the group date, back at the mansion, Jason says his goodbyes, and goes out to his SUV where Raquel is waiting for him. She tells him that she wants to stay. And that's about it.

Jason arrives for the cocktail party. Erica gets 1-on-1 time. Lauren needs a lot of reassurance. Melissa and Nikki talk of moving to Seattle to be with Jason. Shannon does her stalker act. (She knows so much. Is she a sleuth? Anybody here know her?) Stephanie tells the gals the loss of her husband. Stephanie gets a bit of time, but we see her talking in a private interview instead. Lisa tells of her grandmother having terminal cancer, and that she has to leave. Jason agrees. Shannon and Lauren are pleased that one of the competition is gone. Megan gets her time, but is interrupted by Molly who already has a rose. Megan overhears Erica being twofaced with Molly and confronts her. Drama time. Erica storms off. Nikki gets some time. Round three of Erica-Megan drama. Chris comes in announcing rose ceremony time.

Nomination blurb for next Bachelor.

Chris interviews Jason about various gals. (Something we only get to see in longer format shows.) It's basically a recap with commentary by Jason. The longest such pre-ceremony interview ever shown.

Jillian, Melissa and Molly already have roses.

Megan gets the first rose, then Nikki, Lauren, Naomi, Stephanie, Kari, Natalie, Shannon, then after Chris' announcement, Erica gets the final rose.

Raquel and Sharon leave.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3275753;
    There's a lot of girls that just blend in together. You can't differentiate one from the other. Just a blob of desperate, average looking brunettes: Kari, Molly, Naomi, Erica, Lauren. I had to look up their names to even compose my comment.

Melissa = Deanna. Except Melissa has a hotter body, and she's more annoying than De. She is just as vapid and immature as her as well but at least DeAnna was a tomboy, had a bit of a harder edge so that added some charm to her, made her more likeable imo. I don't believe for a second that she's ready to get married or any of that, she's only had one serious relationship. I think Jason is just focusing on her perky personality and tight ass and deluding himself into thinking she's ready for marriage.
    Wow... I had doubts about Melissa after watching last night but I do think that its possible that she is ready to be settled down. Just because she's got such a bubbly personality doesn't mean necessarily that she is immature.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice
    Shannon is a psycho. Sorry. Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3275228;
    I second that. She creeps me out.
    Yes, something is wrong with her. She knows so much about Ty and Jason but notice that she says very little about her interest, hobbies. She doesn't tell Jason very much about herself, he needs to know more about her for a possible relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;3275253;
    Is anyone surprised the first fight is between Megan and Erica?
    I thought Erica was the bitch, she was totally wrong, being agreeable in front of Megan's face then she did a 360, running to Molly to snitch on Megan. I thought Megan handled the situation very well and good for her, she finally stood up to Erica.

I was hoping Erica wouldn't get a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3275290;
    Wow! These bitches are catty! I can't believe she said Jillian didn't take enough time to get ready for her date. I mean, c'mon! She looks amazing with very little effort, in my opinion.
    Yes and why does she care how long Jillian or anyone else takes to get ready for a date. Trouble maker.

I thought Melissa may not be ready for marriage for a few more years, but after their date last night, I can see that I am wrong. She has goals and seems very mature. Did anyone else notice she wears a French manicure??

Her personality is cute and bubbly but she is NOTHING like Deanna!! I will never understand the comparison!!! Maybe it's b/c most of you did not see her on DCC: Making the Team in 2006 and 2007. I am rooting for her for the top 4. This season is panning out to be better than I expected...I like that there is a wide variety of ages (23-34?).

there is only ONE problem. WHYYYYYY do they have to cause drama with Deahhhna making an appearance? ("I made a mistake"). TOO D@MN BAD, I wish she would just cease & desist. I hope Jason politely tells her to get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3275309;
    Stephanie is a very mature woman, but frankly, she is not ready to move into a new love. The death of a significant other is something you don't get over in just over three years. Especially when a baby was born of that marriage. I can't even imagine that kind of pain.
    Disagree. We don't know Stephanie, it depends on the individual, some people move on much faster than she is trying to. She loved her husband but no one knows how long it takes to get over losing a loved one. Life goes on, does she want to be a single mom forever.

+ Reply to Thread