+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

It looks like this (maybe according to edit, maybe not)
    Good - Melissa, Jillian, Nikki, Stephanie, Naomi
    Bad/annoying- Erica (you need bigger breasts for that dress, yeah, I said it), tooth girl (aka the stalker freak show), Megan (?), Lauren (please, shut up.. you are not all that)
    I would like to throw Molly into the bad because I really do not like her... but that begs a question that may belong in the spoiler threads....

After Erica was in the living room talking about how the women with roses should not take Jason away from women without roses Erica and Molly went into the kitchen. Erica had no idea that Megan could hear them and told Molly that Molly has to do what she has to do. After hearing Erica contradict herself she was confronted by Megan. Megan told her that it wasn't cool to say one thing to the group and then another thing to the persons face. Erica went into the living room and asked the girls what she had said without Molly hearing her. From what I saw only one person agreed with Erica, that was Molly. Erica continued to complain about being called out and came across as a real witch (make that a butch witch). Just lots of drama with Megan trying to let it drop and Erica continuing to keep at it.

This episode was strange.

I don't get why Shannon was kept. I know it's a production thing, but it's just plain mean how she's being used. It's bad enough that Erica is still around.

The best part of the episode for me was Stephanie's fashion show! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyXpress;3275486;
    I don't get his connection with Stephanie except they're both parents. It's sweet they are bringing in her daughter next week but I'm not sure its appropriate. They're trying to make entertaining tv.
    I love Stephanie, but I can't see them together as anything but friends, either. Maybe we will get to see a fun-loving side of her with Jason and I'll change my mind. I thought she was the "mother" of the group. She seems light years away from some of them in maturity level. But when he and Chris were talking, didn't Chris mention another girls was the "mother" of the group?

I'm not an Erica fan either. Producer pick for drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3275595;
    I love Stephanie, but I can't see them together as anything but friends, either. Maybe we will get to see a fun-loving side of her with Jason and I'll change my mind. I thought she was the "mother" of the group. She seems light years away from some of them in maturity level. But when he and Chris were talking, didn't Chris mention another girls was the "mother" of the group?
    Nikki.

Jason said that Nikki was the "mother" of the group. I think that next week we will see more of Stephanie really being herself, the cartwheel on the beach and of course that really touching moment with her daughter. I love that TPTB brought her daughter to her since Stephanie was going to miss her birthday.

Jillian's date was amazing and I was excited to see Jason initiate the first kiss with her. I think it says alot the he picked her for the first date.

Melissa kind of irritated me when she got so upset about Jason picking Jillian first. I also didn't like the fact that Melissa pretty much asked Jason to kiss her on her date. For her to have been in a 7 year relationship and hasn't dated for the past three years, I really have to wonder if she is really ready to settle down. Sounds like she has had just that one boyfriend and she is to young to settle without having sown some wild oats so far.

Naomi came across as almost trashy during the group date. Wanting to kiss Jason when she knew for a fact that he and Molly had just made out was very strange. Seems as if she is taking this as only a competition and that is not good for Jason or Ty.

Molly, I really wanted to like her but I am having a hard time with it. To kiss Jason at an area where she knew the other ladies could see puts her in the same boat as Naomi ~ almost trashy. Stealing Jason away from Megan when Megan didn't have a date was just wrong.

Erica needs some major help in the personality department and in how to behave like a lady. Chick acts sometimes like she could kick Jason's butt. Too butch and annoying for me. Wished he would have sent her home and just went ahead and got her out of the way.

During the pool party at the mansion Jason picked Jillian to give the rose to and go on the date with. Melissa was definately upset about it and voiced her opnion that it should have been her. I just see that as a red flag and not something that paints her in a good light. I hated Shayne's tantrum during Matt's season. I also hated the fact that Natalie (?) or was it Lauren (?) behaved in the same way concerning Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3275614;
    During the pool party at the mansion Jason picked Jillian to give the rose to and go on the date with. Melissa was definately upset about it and voiced her opnion that it should have been her. I just see that as a red flag and not something that paints her in a good light. I hated Shayne's tantrum during Matt's season. I also hated the fact that Natalie (?) or was it Lauren (?) behaved in the same way concerning Jillian.

I thought Natalie was the only one they showed getting upset about Jillian getting the first date? Melissa was upset after she found out Jillian and Jason had a great date and kissed. She said she had to live up to that on her date.
    Live right now; be yourself
    It doesn't matter if it's good enough
    for someone else

I could certainly be wrong but I am almost positive that Melissa wasn't thrilled at all about Jillian getting the first date. Perhaps I am not remembering correctly. But I also seem to recall that during Brad's season Bettina made a comment about her date not being as nice as Sheena's and people jumped all over her about it. To me it doesn't seem as if Melissa is getting a very good edit so far and I hope it changes soon, for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3275633;
    I could certainly be wrong but I am almost positive that Melissa wasn't thrilled at all about Jillian getting the first date. Perhaps I am not remembering correctly. But I also seem to recall that during Brad's season Bettina made a comment about her date not being as nice as Sheena's and people jumped all over her about it. To me it doesn't seem as if Melissa is getting a very good edit so far and I hope it changes soon, for the better.
    O yeah, Bettina basically pouted for awhile about it. That was ridiculous!
    Live right now; be yourself
    It doesn't matter if it's good enough
    for someone else

+ Reply to Thread