+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/12 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maekaymor;3275482;
    I like Stephanie but somehow she doesn't match Jason to me. Did you see all the jewelry she brought? Unbelievable
    "She's got a whole department store."
    LOL

The classiest 3 girls by far are Melissa, Jillian & Stephanie. I think Stephanie is a great lady, but just not a good match for Jason. How touching were the previews with her daughter?

Nikki is nice, but too serious. Lauren is beautiful, but too high maintenance. Megan redeemed herself somewhat tonight. I think Molly is too aggressive. Natalie is OK. Eirca has got to go. And I have to believe Shannon is a producer pick! I cannot believe he'd really want to keep her.

I felt bad for Lisa tonight.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3275515;
    How touching were the previews with her daughter?
    Its going to be , even Jason was . Can't wait for next week!

islandcat, also 8 of the girls got to go botique shopping with Jason, got to pick out an entire outfit including shoes and accessories (to keep) and then went to a nighttime outdoor pool party. Molly stole Jason away and told him her talent is kissing, so they kissed. But he also cuddled with and kissed Naomi. And had a heart-to-heart with Nikki. Everyone was keeping warm under nice faux fur blankets, outdoors.

Racquel sneaked into Jason's limo when he was at the house afterwards, about to leave,so when he opened the limo door, there she was. He was obviously uncomfortable, but they had a short talk.

I thought it was OTT when Racquel's voice-over said that all she wanted was to find her soulmate and live together until death. And what she means by that is if she dies first, she expects him to love her so much that he will never remarry. WHAT?

That's all I remember that hasn't been stated already.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3275492;
    I think Nikki looks like Sandra Bullock....
    I agree - been trying to think of the person she resembles and I think you got it.

FORT Fogey

As of tonight my faves are Stephanie--both of which choices surprise even me.

There's just a really good "soft" and "comfy" and "Clm" energy from Stephanie.

And I like how Meghan absolutely insists on being herself.

She has a very strong energy coming from her--a real survivor's energy. I find that appealing.

And I didn't really like either of them last week.

Color me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3275545;
    As of tonight my faves are Stephanie--both of which choices surprise even me.

There's just a really good "soft" and "comfy" and "Clm" energy from Stephanie.

And I like how Meghan absolutely insists on being herself.

She has a very strong energy coming from her--a real survivor's energy. I find that appealing.

And I didn't really like either of them last week.

Color me confused.
    I liked both of them better this week also.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

I cannot believe he let Raquel go over Erica, Megan & Shannon. Of course she is studying to be a doctor and is very classy__probably not the best match for Jason, but...Erica? I couldn't believe he kept her in the first 15. Megan and Shannon aren't much better.

BTW, I adore Stephanie. She is from my neck of the woods even though I don't live in Huntsville. She has had too much Botox, but she is very sweet and caring___a real Southern Belle. I think she is very well-to-do and connected in Huntsville and I don't think she would move to Seattle.

I don't care for Molly at this point. I would keep Kari, Naomi, and Nikki over her. But maybe we will find something unlikeable about them and Molly will become more likeable. Sounds like she is going far to F-2 or F-3. I hope not!

I truly think Melissa and Jillian are the best matches for Jason at this point.
    Last edited by cpamama; 01-12-2009 at 11:37 PM.

FORT Newbie

After tonight's show I really dislike Molly. Maybe she'll grow on me [mod edit]

Erica is a nightmare. I hope she goes home next week.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-13-2009 at 04:40 AM.

My stupid DVR cut off from the time Megan confronted Erica in the kitchen.... can someone please give me a synopsis--thanks so much!

+ Reply to Thread