+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Megan - Bachelor 13

Re: Megan - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3294455;
    I'm really looking forward to reading the interviews Megan did for the teleconference.
    Did the interview get posted yet? I am looking forward to reading it as well. I really like Megan and wish the best for her and her adorable son.

Congrats to Megan's team winning the Super Bowl!

Are we allowed to post links here? I wont for now. But if anyone wants to know a little more about Megan, I wanted to share some comments from someone who (supposedly) went to high school with Megan. They commented on a Livejournal gossip blog (Ohnotheydidnt) entry about The Bachelor, and asked about her on the show. Here's the exchange:

Friend: Anyone who watched this, can you tell me what happened with that Megan Parris girl? I went to high school with her, and live in the UK so I didn't get to watch any of the show. I heard that a lot of people saw tons of camera crews around my hometown around the time they were supposedly filming some episode where they took the Bachelor guy home? I dunno, I never watched the show.

Random Poster: She didn't make it that far.

Friend: My mom and brother both said she did nothing but embarrass our town, and that her cussing and drinking was all anyone talked about when it came down to the show.

Random Poster: She was sort of embarrassing on the show, but I'm pretty sure it was her edit (which sucks for her). She seems fine outside of the show.

Friend: She was okay in high school, she was with the "preppy" in crowd or whatever. I think she's had a bit done to her, because she looks off from how she did last time I saw her. Someone had said that they watched the show with her, and she was pissed off, and said it was horrible in the house but she pretty much acted the same. I remember her being really quiet though.

Random Poster: Weird. She doesn't seem like the quiet type...at all. She was confrontational. But I imagine being in a house with 25 girls brings out the worst in people.

Friend: I found some pictures of her from high school, and she had some work done, which is sad because she was already a knock out to begin with. But she was pretty quiet and in a couple AP classes etc. She was also on the LaCrosse team, duh.

I am listening to the interview Megan did with RS and I'm really enjoying it. It's great to know some of the back story on how they got on the show, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456