+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Megan - Bachelor 13

FORT Newbie

Re: Megan - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3286795;
    the fetus doesn't lie on breast. it makes no sense...neither of those perspectives of what she said was correct.
    where a fetus would be in the belly? not on the breast. it's easy for me to see how umcomfortable and nervous she is with the cameras in her face, she's always looking at the ground and kind of stutters when she's trying to speak? she's not like that normally, these girls and all of our parents love her. we all know that were not seeing the real megan. she's normally confident when she speaks and eloquent with her words.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Maybe, because she is so deep, she was placing the fetus over the breast, oh I don't know - metaphorically?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I thought Megan was the prettiest girl when the photos were first posted. But as we got to see her on the show I was surprised at how crude she was...considering that she is a "role model" for young girls. I wouldn't want my young daughter emulating her! And I couldn't believe her ego when she said she was so used to being a "blessing" for other people. Who says things like that about themselves?? I am sure she is still there ONLY because TPTB want her there for the drama. I have to think that Jason sees through her.

Quote Originally Posted by knowitall22;3287870;
    where a fetus would be in the belly? not on the breast. it's easy for me to see how umcomfortable and nervous she is with the cameras in her face, she's always looking at the ground and kind of stutters when she's trying to speak? she's not like that normally, these girls and all of our parents love her. we all know that were not seeing the real megan. she's normally confident when she speaks and eloquent with her words.

if she wanted to draw a fetus on the cast's stomach area, then yeah...that would make sense. but this was about breast cancer and breasts. putting a fetus on the breast makes no sense. any smart person who passed human anatomy/biology 101 would know that. megan is only confident when she doesnt have to confront someone face to face. obviously all of her trash talking was when she was doing her solo interviews. for the people who really know the TRUE her, we all know that this show brought the real out. and the ones that are oblivious to the fact that she's not "little miss perfect" is out of their minds. and it makes me laugh to think that she thinks the "edit" made her look bad....she made HERSELF look bad.

Megan will be having a teleconference interview tomorrow.

I did like Meagan in the beginning and rooted for her until she started trash talking a cursing about Shannon getting sick during the rose ceremony. Im highly emotional so I can understand her getting sick and her nerves on edge esecially when people are arguing around you. Now Im glad shes gone.

YouTube - Bachelor 13 Episode 3(Part Three)

go to the 3:30 mark....and her "depth" is just so amazing

can you breastfeed after a mastectomy?! really? what kind of dumb question is that?

and not EVERYONE has breast cancer. so why she would even say that is beyond me....and our future is screwed?! not every mother breastfeeds their child. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-29-2009 at 11:29 AM.

FORT Newbie

[mod edit] Go search for "Bachelor 13 Episode 3, Part 3" on youtube.

Go to the 3:26 mark.

Her exact words: "I kinda wanted to do a fetus right there... (pointing towards the breast) because, they feed off breasts, you know?"

Some "DEPTH" that Megan has!

My favorite part of the entire show by trucker-mouth Megan, oh, I mean Saint Megan, was this gem:

''I live my life to serve other people. I am a role model to young girls. I don't make any money doing it, but I love it... So having a week or 10 days to do nothing and not help anybody and not have anybody thank me, you know, or appreciate me or praise God that I'm in their life, has been driving me crazy.''

Who does she think she is? Seriously! I was expecting to see her make a huge scene when she got sent home from the show since she caused so much drama. IMO though, I think TPTB knew the audience really didn't care enough about catty Megan to waste our time with her anymore. Thank goodness!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-29-2009 at 11:29 AM.

I'm really looking forward to reading the interviews Megan did for the teleconference.

I've deleted a conversation that is wild speculation about people who weren't even on the show. There's no way for anyone to get good information on this subject so please leave it alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast