+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Megan - Bachelor 13

Re: Megan - Bachelor 13

Megan is such a ditz! Did anyone hear what she was saying about fetuses not being able to get breast milk from women that had breast cancer/masteconomies? I was like wtf is she talking about?! Don't like her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionMajor;3285150;
    Megan is such a ditz! Did anyone hear what she was saying about fetuses not being able to get breast milk from women that had breast cancer/masteconomies? I was like wtf is she talking about?! Don't like her at all.

hahaha! yeah i dont think she thinks before she speaks. fetuses dont feed off breasts.....BABIES feed off breasts. yeah she obviously didnt pass biology 101. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3285625;
    hahaha! yeah i dont think she thinks before she speaks. fetuses dont feed off breasts.....BABIES feed off breasts. yeah she obviously didnt pass biology 101. HA!

Yeah...her finest moments have not been those on television. The comparison to Leslie anne down is hysterical. Yep...give her a few years and that will indeed be her! Tehehehehehehe.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

She certainly said some real doozies last night. Did you hear her going on about how "deep" she was? (I think that was right before her question about breastfeeding fetuses). Honey, don't tell us how deep you are, show us. Her vocabulary is certainly quite limited - that girls cusses like a sailor! A weak mind trying to express herself? Or just being deep?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3285625;
    she never said anything about a fetus breastfeeding... she said she wanted to paint a baby where the fetus would lie, then was trying to explain to the others about why. then, she asked "you can't breastfeed after you've had a mastectomy, right" to the other girls to try to makesense of the symbolism she was attempting to draw. we only heard a few snippets of the conversation that was obviously extremely edited, but, i got it..

Quote Originally Posted by knowitall22;3286354;
    she never said anything about a fetus breastfeeding... she said she wanted to paint a baby where the fetus would lie, then was trying to explain to the others about why. then, she asked "you can't breastfeed after you've had a mastectomy, right" to the other girls to try to makesense of the symbolism she was attempting to draw. we only heard a few snippets of the conversation that was obviously extremely edited, but, i got it..

the fetus doesn't lie on breast. it makes no sense...neither of those perspectives of what she said was correct.

She has the grace and vocabulary of a trucker. Congrats.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3287011;
    She has the grace and vocabulary of a trucker. Congrats.
    - for the first time EVER - I agree with you
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

She looks much younger when she straightens her hair like in her Bachelorette picture. I think the puffy do makes her look older.

I remember before the Bachelor aired and the pics of the Bachelorettes' came out, and everyone was like "OMG Megan is so beautiful, she is my pick to win"! And now everyone's like "She needs to GO"!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast