+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Megan - Bachelor 13

Re: Megan - Bachelor 13

I think she was entitled to be annoyed that the woman who already had a rose cut inot her time with Jason last night.
    Of course Jason could easily have told the other woman he'd join her when he'd had a bit more time with Megan.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I for one feel bad for Meagan. It was very uncool of Molly to take up time with Jason when she already had a date and rose, especially given that Meagan had neither of those. Although as fluff had said, Jason should have had the sense to tell Molly that he would speak with her when he was done. As for Erica, she is just low class and evil. Erica was playing both sides, unfortunately Meagan would have been better off not saying anything to her. That aside, Erica should not have dug into her the way she did. I am sure that made Meagan even more uncomfortable. If I had been in Meagan shoes I would be upset at the way the whole incident played out.

I don't know if I'm in a category of one, but I like her. Erica is a horror show and Molly is quickly moving up my "I can't stand her" list.

FORT Newbie

Megan got ripped by being voted down by the woman. I don't think she could get herself back to center after that blow. Bad decision producers! I'm nominating her for the next Bachelorette! I feel like they really did her wrong. She's not my favorite, but she's beautiful. Frankly though, leaving a child that young is a bit edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by dancsoccmom;3276108;
    I for one feel bad for Meagan. It was very uncool of Molly to take up time with Jason when she already had a date and rose, especially given that Meagan had neither of those. Although as fluff had said, Jason should have had the sense to tell Molly that he would speak with her when he was done. As for Erica, she is just low class and evil. Erica was playing both sides, unfortunately Meagan would have been better off not saying anything to her. That aside, Erica should not have dug into her the way she did. I am sure that made Meagan even more uncomfortable. If I had been in Meagan shoes I would be upset at the way the whole incident played out.
    I agree with everything you said. Also, I would not be surprised if the producers encouraged Megan to go into the kitchen and confront Erica for being so two faced. I am sure they say stuff like..oohhhh if I were you, I would do this or that..you really should do this..

I felt very badly for Megan. I can't believe Jason kept Erica. I wonder if that was producer motivated....for drama.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3274049;
    I don't either but I think I would've been a little put off if I were Jason that she said that (actually WHAT did she say? ) while coming up to get her rose. She could've held back until he was gone or something.
    In answer to your question, I think she called them a bunch of a**holes, LOL!!! Can you blame her?

I agree she could tone down her fowl language in front of Jason. It doesnt look good, as a first impression. I wouldnt want that around my children.

I kinda agree she looks older than Jason, but she is a pretty woman.

I was shocked when she said she was 25. I'm 37 & look younger for my age, many say I look like I'm in my late 20's, must be good genes, LOL!!!

Jason must obviously see something in her, he was disappointed, when she got voted by the other ladies, to leave at 1st RC. She got lucky!!!

Lets hope she cleans up her act, or she's history.

I dont see them together though.

I feel Nikki or Melissa will be his final 2 choices.

JMHO.

Am I the only one who sees a resemblance between Megan and the actress Lesley-Anne Down (North & South, The Bold & the Beautiful, etc.)? See pic in my next post. I wasn't sure if I could post a pic yet, since I'm a new Bee. LOL

I'm on the fence with her. She's definitely rough around the edges, but we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by MizBee; 01-16-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Posting Pic

Megan can totally be casted as the mother of Norman Bates in a remake of Psycho.

Her facial expression alone reminds me of a villain from a horror flick.

Oh dear, I quite liked her until her one on one with Jason last night.
    It's been hard for her to spend ten days without people appreciating her and praising God that she's in their lives.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-24-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast