Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Stephanie

Currently Resides in: Huntsville, AL
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Didn't it seem that Jason had a look of 'Oh, you're Stephanie', because he knew about the letter she wrote to him and was received by his dad?

eta

Here is a link to WAAYTV.com with an interview with Stephanie.
    Last edited by atem; 01-06-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3266590;
    Didn't it seem that Jason had a look of 'Oh, you're Stephanie', because he knew about the letter she wrote to him and was received by his dad?

eta

Here is a link to WAAYTV.com with an interview with Stephanie.
    Thank you Atem! That's a great interview. I find it interesting that ABC is allowing her to do an interview before she's off the show (either as the F1 or a rejectee).

I do agree, it definitely could be that Jason had heard of her before she arrived. She seems like a lovely woman

Jason did receive the letter from Stephanie. ABC contacted Stephanie to be on the show. She did not apply.

I think it's obvious he is not attracted to her at all. She's sticking around because of producer's influence. SHe has a good story.

But she's older, Jason seems to like the young gals way more. Stephanie's face is very tight she;s definitely had some work done and quite honestly she looks like a drag queen. Her voice doesn't help her cause either.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

I didnt know there was a letter written before hand. You can tell Jason was not interested in her at all. I didnt understand last night why he picked her. Hopefully she doesnt stick around a long time.

Did Jason pick the woman that is from Seattle, Washington and lives close to him?

Kam
    FORT Newbie

Being from Alabama, I was happy to see that Jason selected Stephanie. She is an attractive lady, but wears WAY TOO MUCH make-up and severely over plucks her brows. I did some snooping and found out that she has not one, but THREE daughters. Its odd to me that she only mentioned the youngest one who was only weeks old when her husband was killed. I also think its odd that she contacted Jason and then the shows producers contacted her. Seems a little unfair to the other girls.

Some are saying that Jason is not interested in Stephanie, but if you looked closely at upcoming episodes, she is in them, even on what looks like a hometown date. He obviously likes her. I predict that Jason ends up with Stephanie. The final proposal scene shows a very thin arm and she is very trim. It also shows a ring on the right hand of the woman he proposes to. Stephanie wears rings on her right hand. I am making my prediction now that she will be the new Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kam;3267030;
    Some are saying that Jason is not interested in Stephanie, but if you looked closely at upcoming episodes, she is in them, even on what looks like a hometown date. He obviously likes her. I predict that Jason ends up with Stephanie. The final proposal scene shows a very thin arm and she is very trim. It also shows a ring on the right hand of the woman he proposes to. Stephanie wears rings on her right hand. I am making my prediction now that she will be the new Mrs.
    It's entirely possible that she ends up "winning" as that "tragically died" and "daddy is watching you from heaven" nonsense has fame-whore written all over it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Her making it to the latter episdoes doesn't mean he genuinely likes her. It might mean he just likes others less and needs to take extra people while he has his faves already chosen. Just like DeAnna taking Twilley to the final six doesn't mean she liked him or was ever serious about him.

I saw no attraction from his side during their interactions.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Actually I was surprised that they pulled such young girls for him. He's been a single dad and IIRC was married for 7 years. Then the heartache with Deanna. He's been through some stuff and I would guess he's looking for some maturity. This woman may connect with him in that realm.... or if he's looking for fluff they've got the bar stocked for that too ... but I think he has depth and would be looking for the same in his mate overall - especially when raising his son is involved. When she talked with him you could tell there was a lot of graciousness in her personality - kindness. That comes from being through hard times. She seems softened by all of it and I recall Jason saying that he was looking for kindness. Still too early to tell but that's why I think this woman would appeal to him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast