Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by foodgal;3298174;
    I see oil and water here! Anyone been to Seattle? Think fleece, comfortable shoes, minimal makeup and organic foods. I do not see Stephanie there at all! Jason has a cool, comfortable vibe and she's all southern gentility. Lovely as she is, she is an absolute mismatch for him.
    It's because she is southern gentility that she will be able to mold herself to fit his lifestyle. A true Belle can adapt and thrive in any situation.

FORT Newbie

I agree with some you who say there's no chemistry between Jason & Stephanie. I also think she looks much older than him. I'm not sure but doesn't she go home this week or are there 5 going to Seattle???

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3273067;
    Just because she likes to fix herself up doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to play...how to have fun and not wear make up, etc. It is a very old school Southern thing to not leave the house unless you are dressed up and fully made up. I am old school Southern...I don't like to run around DC unless I look my best. That said, I LOVE to be at home without make up...jeans & tshirt. I also love to bow hunt and get real dirty outside. I'd be willing to bet that she's quite similar.

I have always, always liked her. She seems very well grounded and mature and ready to be a mom to Ty. I think she'd be very gracious to Jason's ex as well and to anyone she meets. Very genuine. I think the Legoland date was the most real of all the dates. One of the things Jason mentioned was that he'd like his wife to be over the partying lifestyle thing, or something like that.

CaFan, you are right on the money. She's the most grounded of the bunch. I LOVED the legoland date, too. So sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgs;3299080;
    I agree with some you who say there's no chemistry between Jason & Stephanie. I also think she looks much older than him. I'm not sure but doesn't she go home this week or are there 5 going to Seattle???
    All 5 of them go to Seattle on tonight's episode. But I would not be shocked to see Stephanie go home tonight.

I see more between Jason and any of the other 4 than I do with Stephanie.

A true class act. I think it was obvious to the both of them that there was nothing there but respect and friendship. I wish her the best.

Stephanie left the show with the most dignity and class I've seen yet from anyone. She is a gem, and a really classy lady. the one who gets her will be the lucky one.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3301575;
    Stephanie left the show with the most dignity and class I've seen yet from anyone. She is a gem, and a really classy lady. the one who gets her will be the lucky one.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. She has more class in her pinky than ANY other woman that has ever been on this show and I wish her the best!!

I have never seen a more classy lady in any show on tv. She handled herself throughout the show as a true lady even when Jason was telling her goodbye and in the limo. I also think the remaining 4 females had a great deal of respect for her because of how she handled herself in the house. Is it true what I read that she was actually the mother of 3 children?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3302070;
    Is it true what I read that she was actually the mother of 3 children?
    WHAT?? Wow!!

Closed Thread