Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Absolutely no chemistry between them. It's like watching Jason hang out with his mother.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

I disagree. There is a quiet chemistry there. Chemistry doesn't have to be tongue cramming down the throat to be obvious or wonderful. They don't have to be all over each other ala Bevin and Andy to make the point that there is attraction there (and, in the end, he did go for Tessa, the one with whom he had strong, quiet, comfortable chemistry). Jason has also said he wants someone who makes him laugh. She understands the stepmom thing because she has BEEN a stepmom.

JMO.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3287002;
    Absolutely no chemistry between them. It's like watching Jason hang out with his mother.
    I agree. But then again, maybe that's what he's looking for!

Is it really possible she's only 34? Her plastic surgery scares me. I'm sure she's a lovely person despite that and despite the creepy edit she's getting but I just can't get down with this woman for Jason at all. I don't know why TPTB are pushing her on us when it's so...odd somehow. Blue valentine nailed it.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3287002;
    That was funny! And I agree!

Although, I think they have tremendous spiritual chemistry, I don't think they have physical chemistery (on either side).

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3276737;

I'm against people with small children going on this show as I don't think it's a suitable or necessary way to find a partner, but to be away for your child's birthday seems ridiculous to me.
    Are we supposed to praise her for being so committed to finding love with Jason that she's willing to be away on her child's birthday?
    I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned this. I was entirely creeped out by the LegoLand date.

This is a little girl we're talking about - and she's being exposed to a semi-romantic date with a man her mom doesn't even know.

Maybe it's because I'm in the latter stages of a divorce and have a son about the same age. I would never consider even introducing him to someone new I'm dating.

I wish both Stephanie and Jason a lot of happiness, but I also wish their respective children were not part of this show. Every time one of these women talks about being a good step-mom to Ty, I grit my teeth and imagine how Jason's ex-wife must be feeling about this charade.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

My friend was over for the first 15 min of the show, she hasnt seen it yet and they showed Stephanie and her reaction was "WOAH! Whats up the eyebrows!"

However, freaky her eyebrows/eyes are she has grown on me and I do like her.

She seems like a very lovely Southern lady and I don't want to speculate on chemistry/no chemistry but I just wanted to comment that she looks like a younger and a bit more attractive brunette version of Tina from the last Amazing Race.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3287363;
    She understands the stepmom thing because she has BEEN a stepmom.

JMO.
    She had stepchildren? I know she was married before, and a widow, but this is the first I have heard of him having other children.

Not that I think that would make her more or less compatible with Jason. If there is chemistry there, they are trying really hard not to show it to the audience. I like her, but I can't see her with Jason long term

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3296608;
    She had stepchildren? I know she was married before, and a widow, but this is the first I have heard of him having other children.

Not that I think that would make her more or less compatible with Jason. If there is chemistry there, they are trying really hard not to show it to the audience. I like her, but I can't see her with Jason long term
    Yes, her late husband had two daughters from a previous marriage who lived with him and Stephanie, I believe. NOt sure of all the facts.

FORT Newbie

I see oil and water here! Anyone been to Seattle? Think fleece, comfortable shoes, minimal makeup and organic foods. I do not see Stephanie there at all! Jason has a cool, comfortable vibe and she's all southern gentility. Lovely as she is, she is an absolute mismatch for him.

Closed Thread