Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Toussel, that's hillarious! But, I have to say I'm in agreement with whomever said that she is probably one of those people who is gorgeous in person but doesn't photograph as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3274339;
    Toussel, that's hillarious! But, I have to say I'm in agreement with whomever said that she is probably one of those people who is gorgeous in person but doesn't photograph as well.

I have to agree. There's a shot of her in a white cover up lounging by the pool - she looks so much more approchable, relaxed, less-scarey than she was made-up (no pun intented) to be in the first episode...

FORT Newbie

Is it just me..but doesn't her face seem a little to botoxed? I think she's too old for Jason...at least her spirit seems old.

After going through what she went through, the spirit ages. Maybe Jason can help her lighten up again.

FORT Newbie

Am I the only one who caught onto this??

I just watched episode 1, part 1 on abc.com and in Stephanie's personal interview at her house, she says her husband died when her daughter was 10 WEEKS. (you can view this in episode 1, part 1, the second part of the seven parts).

THEN when she is talking to him outside the house about it, she says he died when her daughter was 10 MONTHS.

I've rewatched it a million times and thats what it says! Weird, right?!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Huh. I didn't notice. But I did start to like her a bit more after this episode and seeing the previews for next week.

LG.

I still don't like her. She's creeping me out with her expressionless face and saying the word "tragically died" and "a prince" every time she mentioned her dead husband. Jason should RUN AWAY as she is clearly idolizing her dead husband and a real life man couldn't ever meet her standards. Her husband, it's a shame he died, but it seems to me like in her eyes he could do no wrong ever - and parenting two kids from different families, dealing with Ty's mom and different parenting styles, well that is tough and disagreements occur.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

I am a widow and I cringe whenever I listen to her go on about how he died. Every death is a tragedy - some are just more sensational than others. I also disliked how dramatic she was when she told the story to the girls. IMO people don't want to hear all the "gritty" details unless they really ask for it.

Too much of a drama queen for me - I know lots of widows and unless she is being prodded by the producers to play the widow card to the hilt its just too much!!!

Sorry for your loss, jayjay55. And welcome to the FORT!

I was sure that Stephanie would get the sympathy edit way back when I read the bios. Nothing against her, but the constant repetition every time "my husband tragically died in a plane crash..."...it's too, too much.

I really like Stephanie. I think she is a classy lady. I don't know that there is chemistry between her and Jason or that their personalities really jive. I am sure when she gets back to Huntsville, that men will be knocking down her door.

Closed Thread