Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3267085;
    Her making it to the latter episdoes doesn't mean he genuinely likes her. It might mean he just likes others less and needs to take extra people while he has his faves already chosen. Just like DeAnna taking Twilley to the final six doesn't mean she liked him or was ever serious about him.

I saw no attraction from his side during their interactions.
    I haven't been keeping up with things as much this season, so I am not familiar with what may happen in the future. But, my first impression when she got out of the car was that Jason was not attracted to her. I can only base this on his first reaction and the look in his eyes. He smiled but it seemed forced and I did not see the sparkle in his eyes that I saw when he first saw some of the other girls.

Judging by the previews she's there for awhile, I just don't understand that...

FORT Regular

Ok...really....what's with that ugly white furry vest on the boat with Jason? Can he seriously be attracted to her? I mean, she might be a really nice person etc...but I just don't see them together at all. She definately doesn't seem like a match for him. Right from the start her and Jackie were two of them that I just DIDN'T like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kam;3267030;

Being from Alabama, I was happy to see that Jason selected Stephanie. She is an attractive lady, but wears WAY TOO MUCH make-up and severely over plucks her brows. I did some snooping and found out that she has not one, but THREE daughters. Its odd to me that she only mentioned the youngest one who was only weeks old when her husband was killed. I also think its odd that she contacted Jason and then the shows producers contacted her. Seems a little unfair to the other girls.

Some are saying that Jason is not interested in Stephanie, but if you looked closely at upcoming episodes, she is in them, even on what looks like a hometown date. He obviously likes her. I predict that Jason ends up with Stephanie. The final proposal scene shows a very thin arm and she is very trim. It also shows a ring on the right hand of the woman he proposes to. Stephanie wears rings on her right hand. I am making my prediction now that she will be the new Mrs.
    Kam, ITA! She will win.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmaui;3269423;
    Although Stephanie seems like a very nice lady, it's hard for me to picture her and Jason as a match. She appears the very proper, high society type, while Jason seems more down to earth and urban. I picture him with someone who would play football with him on the lawn and have no make up on. Stephanie looks to have had some plastic surgery done and it makes her look older, imo.

[edit]
    Just because she likes to fix herself up doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to play...how to have fun and not wear make up, etc. It is a very old school Southern thing to not leave the house unless you are dressed up and fully made up. I am old school Southern...I don't like to run around DC unless I look my best. That said, I LOVE to be at home without make up...jeans & tshirt. I also love to bow hunt and get real dirty outside. I'd be willing to bet that she's quite similar.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3271287;
    Here is a great pic of Stephanie from a photographer (Leslie Willard) who took it in Oct!
    Gorgeous picture! She looks very soft and approachable all the while being dressed up regally.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh God please don't let Jason end up with Stephanie!

FORT Fogey

She does have kind of an extreme look about here, but I think she's probably one of those people who is drop dead gorgeous in person but who photographs just a bit off.

So far, I really like her. However, I don't see her as a mtach for Jason. I know this is total stereo-typing, but she seems like a southern bell who would be best suited to a good old-fashioned (but not sexist) southern gentleman. Jason, while nice and well-mannered, doesn't fit the bill in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3273670;
    So far, I really like her. However, I don't see her as a mtach for Jason. I know this is total stereo-typing, but she seems like a southern bell who would be best suited to a good old-fashioned (but not sexist) southern gentleman. Jason, while nice and well-mannered, doesn't fit the bill in this way.
    ITA, I just don't see them as a match in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3271761;
    I agree that Stephanie is very strange looking. She does have that drag queen look.
    Some of my best friends are drag queens and their eyebrows are not as scary as hers!

Closed Thread