Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3266725;
    Stephanie's face is very tight she;s definitely had some work done and quite honestly she looks like a drag queen.
    That's what I thought everytime she was on screen. However, she does seem like a nice lady.

FORT Newbie

Stephanie appeared to be pleasant but she is bizarre looking. Reminds me of that woman who had too much plastic surgery.....

Quote Originally Posted by smalls0428;3269560;
    Stephanie appeared to be pleasant but she is bizarre looking. Reminds me of that woman who had too much plastic surgery.....
    Botox. Proof positive too much of a good thing isn't all that.

lvmaui, I couldn't agree with you more.

When she stepped out of the limo, I thought she was in her mid 40's. My 11 year old daughter said, "Gosh she's old, she looks older than you mom". I'm 45.

I just think she is much too "high-flutin" or "upity" for Jason. Don't you remember last season..how Jason would run and roll on the ground with Ty. This season we see clips of him sliding down the slide with Ty. I can't see her doing that and messing up her hair and make up.

I like Stephanie, but her eyebrows don't move.

Here is a great pic of Stephanie from a photographer (Leslie Willard) who took it in Oct!

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3270135;
    I like Stephanie, but her eyebrows don't move.

Her entire face doesnt move and it appears very unnatural. She reminds me of the Joker in Batman (Jack Nicholson). Even her Bio picture her mouth never makes it into a full smile...WAY TOO MUCH BOTOX...

FORT Newbie

I like how her friends are patrolling the message boards here and on abc and posting in her defense. They will have much more defending to do as this show progresses. Hope they are up to the task.
    My question to them is exactly when did she write this letter to this guys father...As she had a boyfriend in huntsville up until she left as well as a boyfriend of almost 3 years shortly before that one. I would say there is a snowballs chance in he11 that she planned going on this show while single. And that alone puts to rest the whole "sincere authentic genuine good girl" thing that her friends put up in her defense. Pretty suspicious in my opinion coming from someone -who most that know her say- is way too set up in Huntsville to ever consider moving. This woman has serious alterior motives as she is your typical attention lover that lives for the spotlight.
    Why would someone leave love at her home she is unwilling to leave to go looking for it on national television out in L.A? Furthermore, I sincerely hope that her little girl is not watching this with her as she mentioned. Based on the previews - there is physical contact between them that the censors would have lost their head over a decade ago. Does Knowing someone for 2 whole weeks and then getting it on in a hottub for the whole world including your daughter to see define Alabama class these days??? Please advise...

She's very strange looking

FORT Fan

I agree that Stephanie is very strange looking. She does have that drag queen look. She may indeed be a wonderful person, but, from the screencaps, clips, etc, she seems much too serious for Jason. I am 100% certain he doesn't pick her just based on that. I think he is keeping her longer because she did have a sad story for him and he respects her...and maybe she's one of the few kept that are on the very bottom of the list of 15 he wants. JMO

Closed Thread