Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

I am surprised to hear such negative things about Stephanie.I really liked her from the start and she seemed kindhearted and that was one of the things that Jason was looking for(not only for him,but to connect with Ty as well.) She does have a sad story and I am wondering if this isn't going to turn into a repeat of what happened with Byron and Meredith(the whole brought together because of a lot of heartache thing.Meredith's grandparent died during the show I think...) I would love to see her as f1 one [edit]
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-06-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I was shocked he kept her! But now I see she wrote a letter to him and all that. Weird. Its a shame that the producers influence it like that. I really don't think he would have picked her otherwise.

Stephanie does NOT have 3 daughters. She has a daughter (that she talked about during the show) and she has two STEP-daughters. Since her husband passed away it only makes sense that the step daughters live with their mother and only their mother, not Stephanie. PLEASE do not start rumors that are clearly not true about someone that you know next to nothing about.

Who is John Galt?

This lady (and I do mean "lady) is lovely and seems very nice and sincere. Her story is tragic, but she appears to have worked through it and grown stronger. Unfortunately, there is no chemistry between her and Jason. She just doesn't look right with him, not that that has ever stopped anyone else (Katy Holmes/Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman/Keith Urban). But, she is one of the more stable and mature women there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3268912;
    This lady (and I do mean "lady) is lovely and seems very nice and sincere. Her story is tragic, but she appears to have worked through it and grown stronger. Unfortunately, there is no chemistry between her and Jason. She just doesn't look right with him, not that that has ever stopped anyone else (Katy Holmes/Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman/Keith Urban). But, she is one of the more stable and mature women there.

How do you know that there is no chemistry there? All we get as viewers is a glimpse of what actually happens. All we see is what they want us to.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by romanticgirl;3269127;
    How do you know that there is no chemistry there? All we get as viewers is a glimpse of what actually happens. All we see is what they want us to.
    Of course, there may be great chemistry between the two of them, but it wasn't apparent from this observers perspective. That is also the case with actors and actresses who are married and enjoy great chemistry personally but it doesn't transfer to the screen.

FORT Newbie

I haven't decided how I feel about Stephanie yet...
    I firmly believe that age is just a number but she does seem SO much older than what she actually is! She is a very classy gal....and her daughter is adorable! I just dont think her and Jason would make a good couple. But I do wish her all the best!

FORT Newbie

I went to church with Stephanie's parents years ago. She, her mother and her sister are never in public looking less than "dressed to the nines." Google her name (married and maiden, which you can find in the Huntsville Times articles about her) and you'll see she has a beauty pageant background. You can also see that she and another woman sued the local airport as well as the aircraft manufacturer over her husband's death.

It's difficult to assess chemistry with what little you saw of her or any of the women with Jason. And they often edit in crazy ways to create drama that doesn't really exist. Truth be told, I don't think I'd want to find a husband this way.

I wish we got to see what she showed Jason during the M&G!

FORT Newbie

Although Stephanie seems like a very nice lady, it's hard for me to picture her and Jason as a match. She appears the very proper, high society type, while Jason seems more down to earth and urban. I picture him with someone who would play football with him on the lawn and have no make up on. Stephanie looks to have had some plastic surgery done and it makes her look older, imo.

[edit]
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-07-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast