Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

FORT Fogey

Re: Stephanie - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3305300;
    Im wondering if maybe she will be the next bachlorette? The other girls in the house seem to love her and Jason was sad to see her go.
    I kind of doubt it. She's not the type.

I secretly think that Stephanie would be the ultimate Senator's wife. I didn't want to like her from the first episode, but couldn't help myself! She is such a nice change from the "usual"!!

She is talented and beautiful, eloquent and fun! And instead of wearing dresses like the other women, she was always in a gown.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3305300;
    Im wondering if maybe she will be the next bachlorette? The other girls in the house seem to love her and Jason was sad to see her go.
    I actually have already sent feedback on abc.com to nominate her as the next Bachette. She is one of the most classy ladies I've seen on TV in a long time. She's very beautiful but she seems too mature for Jason. I see her with a distinguished gentleman in his 40's or 50's. I could see her with someone like Ron in Dee's season for example.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3310944;
    I actually have already sent feedback on abc.com to nominate her as the next Bachette. She is one of the most classy ladies I've seen on TV in a long time. She's very beautiful but she seems too mature for Jason. I see her with a distinguished gentleman in his 40's or 50's. I could see her with someone like Ron in Dee's season for example.
    I would love to see her as the new Bachelorette! She is such an amazing person
    "Everything happens for a reason."

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I like her, but she's far too nice to be the bachelorette. I'm also tired of re-casts. I guess I'm watching this season because I didn't watch the one where DeAnna was the re-cast.

Do you think perhaps Sophie and Ty could find love with each other on Bachelor 137?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Look at this gorgeous picture of Stephanie, Sophia and Steve at her friend's blog.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3310944;
    I've been saying this exact same thing. I think she'd be great as the next Bachelorette.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

Here's an indepth interview: The Bachelor: Stephanie's In Depth Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3315177;
    I like her, but she's far too nice to be the bachelorette. I'm also tired of re-casts. I guess I'm watching this season because I didn't watch the one where DeAnna was the re-cast.

Do you think perhaps Sophie and Ty could find love with each other on Bachelor 137?

If only!! They could include clips from this season and edit them so that Sophie and Ty are running to each other on a sun-drenched beach!

I kind of like the re-casts...I guess it just depends on who it is. I was so into Jason during TB/ette, but he has totally turned me off during this season! (Leather vest, crying.....)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3315197;
    Look at this gorgeous picture of Stephanie, Sophia and Steve at her friend's blog.
    atem ....thanks for sharing...what a beautiful picture..very precious....

Closed Thread