"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Newbie

Re: Natalie - Bachelor 13

What kind of dress is Natalie wearing??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by khloe83;3267118;
    What kind of dress is Natalie wearing??
    I thought Natalie's dress was cute. The color was great and she definitely stood out, which is the point.

I dont remember which dress she wore, there were some clunkers in the group though!

FORT Newbie

I really feel caddy but I'm just not a fan of the spray tan. I sure don't think she's Jason type.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Not to mention she's just annoying and immature.

Imagine how gorgeous she'd be if she was half as attractive as she thinks she is.

Bright orange skin and bleached straw for hair along with her obviously lacking intellect just didn't do it for Jason.
    Who does he think he is... God?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Guess he just wanted to 'spoil' her before giving her the axe (shopping & jewelry)...what a brat she is!! I also wonder when girls are going to "get it" that spray tans & fake baking to the extreme are NOT attractive...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3285275;
    Guess he just wanted to 'spoil' her before giving her the axe (shopping & jewelry)...what a brat she is!! I also wonder when girls are going to "get it" that spray tans & fake baking to the extreme are NOT attractive...
    What a brat she is? If I were on a date and the guy wooed me like Jason did to her, picked up the rose, said how great I was, and then denied me, I would be pretty upset too. That poor girl was set-up to have the most amazing date and then be let down. I feel bad for her. I would've been furious. And, who knows what he said to her that wasn't shown. I'll bet he led her on all night!

We also have to remember, that the other girls when they're let go don't have to walk with Jason back to the limo. I bet we'd get some of the same reactions if he had to walk them out for who knows how long.

Quote Originally Posted by romanticgirl;3285928;
    What a brat she is? If I were on a date and the guy wooed me like Jason did to her, picked up the rose, said how great I was, and then denied me, I would be pretty upset too. That poor girl was set-up to have the most amazing date and then be let down. I feel bad for her. I would've been furious. And, who knows what he said to her that wasn't shown. I'll bet he led her on all night!

We also have to remember, that the other girls when they're let go don't have to walk with Jason back to the limo. I bet we'd get some of the same reactions if he had to walk them out for who knows how long.
    I don't think it's anyone right to talk like she did after the date. Jason said he was very attracted to her - he doesn't arrange the places that they go to, it's the producer's job to do that.Obviously, during the course of the date, he was no longer enthralled with her. She knew what she was signing up for when she went on the show. She just made herself look bad with that immature, over the top rant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast