+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lauren - Bachelor 13

Re: Lauren - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3273566;
    Miss USA? Hmmm.

I liked her dress, except for the top. There is a definite pre-planned "expose almost everything, maybe there will be a wardrobe malfunction which the network will blur" vibe to it.

What does she teach? Pole dancing?
    Yeah, she sings too. Lauren Wanger on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

She teaches American Government.

Remember....she asked him if he knew what the three branches of government were? He also called her name first at the rose ceremony. I was kinda surprised by that.....just because she put him to the test twice, with guessing her bday and government test.

Oh, that's right. She's the one who gave Jason the quiz, LOL, and he passed.

FORT Regular

I cannot stand her, she obviously just wants more fame and exposure. She keeps saying..."I just want to win", she doesn't really care about falling in love or getting married...ugh I hope he gets rid of her

It appears that Ms. Lauren is an aspiring country western singer looking to further her career. I think that is the only reason she is on the show. I also believe that most people that sign up for these shows do it for the free publicity. She also goes by Lauren Danielle. I may be wrong, but several sights came up when I googled her. BTW she was Ms. United States, not Miss USA. I never heard of that pagent.

She's way too high maintenance ... the whole "look at me" deal doesn't work when you are a parent.

I was never really a huge Lauren fan - she did seem too high maintenance for Jason and was little too bossy in last night's episode, but I just went to her myspace where she has some songs playing. She's actually pretty good! I had no clue she wrote songs - just thought she was a government teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3276115;
    I cannot stand her, she obviously just wants more fame and exposure. She keeps saying..."I just want to win", she doesn't really care about falling in love or getting married...ugh I hope he gets rid of her
    you forgot... "I wanta be famous!"
    Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Obviously, she wasn't into the show, but I can see her being a good match for someone a little more heady than Jason (not that Jason is dumb in the slightest, he's just not an intellectual type). The bossy nature was more her sense of humor than a real indication of her character.

But she is a long, long way from being ready for marriage. Probably doesn't want it right now, either.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I found it funny when she said that Jason kinda liked being bossed around.....ummm no he didnt! I too would have done the opposite as well.

When they showed her singing the "I wanna be famous" song the bells went off, I think thats the whole reason why she went on, not to meet 'her future husband' but to be famous or get a record deal, but look how that turned out for Bob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast