+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3280596;
    Nobody has come up with the 2nd reality show she supposedly was on yet. I'm pretty sure she was on 2 seasons of Making the Team, which would have put her on the DCC squad until the end of the Cowboy's season last year.
    Yes, she was on DCC for two seasons.

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3280713;
    That happens every year
    Of course it does, it just seems like they focused on it a little more this year.

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Melissa's bust...

Im not certain that was the time or place last night to mention her breast reduction to Jason. I just still see her as this giddy girl who is nowhere near ready for Jason and his son. Maybe in her heart she is, but I just don't see it at all on my tv screen.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3284104;
    Im not certain that was the time or place last night to mention her breast reduction to Jason. I just still see her as this giddy girl who is nowhere near ready for Jason and his son. Maybe in her heart she is, but I just don't see it at all on my tv screen.

I have to disagree with you. It was the perfect time to tell him. The whole date was about breast awareness, so what better time to talk about her breast reduction. The subject was there and she did not have to say on some other date, "Oh, by the way I had my boobs reduced".
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3284104;
    I think the edit has done it's job in hiding the "real" Melissa. Other than the happy, giddy girl we don't know much about her. I do think the breast charity was a good place for Mel to tell Jason about her reduction and the FF size she was. This is a significant surgery for a young girl to go through and the FF size at a young age definitely shaped the type of woman she turned out to be. A young girl should not and is probably not equipped to have to deal with the stereotyping large breasts bring about and the reactions from society in general. I think it was appropriate that she share this with Jason just not appropriate for TB to air it...:nono

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3284109;
    I have to disagree with you. It was the perfect time to tell him. The whole date was about breast awareness, so what better time to talk about her breast reduction. The subject was there and she did not have to say on some other date, "Oh, by the way I had my boobs reduced".
    She didnt have to tell him this for quite some time, in my opinion. This is very personal.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

Not to mention that if she does feel they may be more 'intimate' at some time, explaining the reduction before then would possibly help in the long run. The surgery leaves obvious (and sometimes very ugly) scars, and knowledge of that before intimacy would alleviate any 'shock factor'.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3284118;
    She didnt have to tell him this for quite some time, in my opinion. This is very personal.
    IMO, I would guess she didn't plan to, but it seemed appropriate in the timing.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3284114;
    I think the edit has done it's job in hiding the "real" Melissa. Other than the happy, giddy girl we don't know much about her. I do think the breast charity was a good place for Mel to tell Jason about her reduction and the FF size she was. This is a significant surgery for a young girl to go through and the FF size at a young age definitely shaped the type of woman she turned out to be. A young girl should not and is probably not equipped to have to deal with the stereotyping large breasts bring about and the reactions from society in general. I think it was appropriate that she share this with Jason just not appropriate for TB to air it...:nono
    Add to what you say that it was startling news, and frankly because of its nature it made us as viewers feel uneasy. I would liked to have not known that at all. However, as in everything in the edit, it also had its purpose.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread