+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 528

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

  1. #501
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    57
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3382106;
    Perhaps there is commiseration because they both know first hand the disappointment that follows the initial attraction to a pretty little bit o' nothing. If you bought a really nice looking Coach bag only to discover that the lining, internal pockets, key fobs and zippers were missing, wouldn't you be disappointed too?


    We have to remember, his wife left him. And, love her or hate her, DeAnna left Jesse. Could be that they are the bit o' nothing and not Melissa or DeAnna. JMO
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  2. #502
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3381893;
    The "fixation with the teaching thing" isn't because any of us really care what she does for a living... it's to point out that when she told Jason that's what she wanted to do (and let's not forget "play with my kids all summer" ) it was a bunch of BS. We're just pointing out that the girl she portrayed herself to be to Jason during filming, isn't really who she is and probably why her and Jason broke up.

    If her being on DWTS gets her where she wants to go - good for her - but I think it's time for people to start seeing Melissa as who she really is and not as a "victim" of Jason's. If anybody was playing anybody, it was Melissa playing Jason during the taping of the show.

    You know what, Jason also told Melissa that he loved her, wanted to marry her, and spend the rest of his life with her. Turn out that was not true either.

  3. #503
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3382106;
    Perhaps there is commiseration because they both know first hand the disappointment that follows the initial attraction to a pretty little bit o' nothing. If you bought a really nice looking Coach bag only to discover that the lining, internal pockets, key fobs and zippers were missing, wouldn't you be disappointed too?
    Perhaps, but I don't think so.

    If Jason and Jesse are implying that Melissa has media/entertainment goals and that there's something wrong with that, then both of them are hypocrits to the max.

    Jason strikes me as someone who is dishonest, and I doubt that he "told the whole truth" to Jesse, unless Jesse was supportive of "the whole truth".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  4. #504
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    57
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3382112;
    You know what, Jason also told Melissa that he loved her, wanted to marry her, and spend the rest of his life with her. Turn out that was not true either.

    These are indeed undeniable facts.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey pminn1608's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maggie and Pearl's house
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382120;
    These are indeed undeniable facts.
    Undeniable facts, Melissa said she knew the relationship was over before going on AFRC, Melissa stated she was done with TV and returning to personal life, Melissa stated she was going to get a teaching degree and teach. These are also facts.

  6. #506
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    175

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382109;
    We have to remember, his wife left him. And, love her or hate her, DeAnna left Jesse. Could be that they are the bit o' nothing and not Melissa or DeAnna. JMO
    Jason billed himself as the all but widowered single dad last season who only wanted a family and it turns out that in an expensive city like Seattle, he only makes $60K, lives with his brother, has a child to support and gets child support from the woman who left him. How the heck could he support a woman who wanted 3 kids by 30? Jesse managed to beat out the guys who were more "suitable" on paper only to end up being the guy who NEEDS his Bachelorette fame to snag other gigs. He went on the show for exposure and sponsors and it's that he is pursuing now. I think DeAnna got sick of being his meal ticket. Name another Bach/ette who was still milking the experience a year later ... let alone with a dingbat from the previous Bachelor season ... What did they really have to offer in the first place? NOTHING! They are getting more out of this than they put in - or at least seemed to have hoped to.

  7. #507
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    57
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3382118;
    Perhaps, but I don't think so.

    If Jason and Jesse are implying that Melissa has media/entertainment goals and that there's something wrong with that, then both of them are hypocrits to the max.

    Jason strikes me as someone who is dishonest, and I doubt that he "told the whole truth" to Jesse, unless Jesse was supportive of "the whole truth".
    I agree Velvet....like I said above....maybe it is Jason and Jesse that are the bit o' nothings.

    Any anyway Jesse has no room to talk. He came on the show to peddle a clothing line. And in my humble opinion I think Jason came just to try and make himself look good to his ex. I am almost embarrassed to think how much he fooled me at first.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

  8. #508
    FORT Fanatic justsaying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Jesse and Jason also share a common bond in being part of a small group of people who have been part of TB finales, likely privy to the secrets of the game. Both of the seasons they were involved with have been "shocking" , had confusing edits, and were controversial in terms of leaks. Long time credible posters considered were misled to believe that Jason was F1 on DeAnna's season and the flowers of many colors left many skeptical about what really happened at the finale. This season, identifiable F1 photos were released before the first episode aired and leaks about the ATFR1 led to record numbers tuning in to see the most dramatic ending which doesn't end ever.

  9. #509
    FORT Fanatic justsaying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382109;
    We have to remember, his wife left him. And, love her or hate her, DeAnna left Jesse. Could be that they are the bit o' nothing and not Melissa or DeAnna. JMO

    Imo, Brad and Graham rejecting DeAnna deserves consideration in a discussion along this line. Melissa also referred to her dating histroy as always being the dumpee. Honestly, I think it's something they all have in common, an insecurity or weakness which likely made them ideal candidates for manipulation by TPTB.

  10. #510
    ~History Buff~ mommyof2poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Age
    57
    Posts
    561

    Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

    Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3382124;
    Undeniable facts, Melissa said she knew the relationship was over before going on AFRC, Melissa stated she was done with TV and returning to personal life, Melissa stated she was going to get a teaching degree and teach. These are also facts.

    True....but were they promises? A declaration of love, a proposal of marriage, a stating that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person is a promise. He broke those. It is his right to do it, and it is our right it think he did it badly. She can still go home to her life and become a teacher. She is making a small detour, which by the way, is her right. In my opinion their is no comparision between the two sets of 'facts'.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.