+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3381893;
    The "fixation with the teaching thing" isn't because any of us really care what she does for a living... it's to point out that when she told Jason that's what she wanted to do (and let's not forget "play with my kids all summer" ) it was a bunch of BS. We're just pointing out that the girl she portrayed herself to be to Jason during filming, isn't really who she is and probably why her and Jason broke up.

If her being on DWTS gets her where she wants to go - good for her - but I think it's time for people to start seeing Melissa as who she really is and not as a "victim" of Jason's. If anybody was playing anybody, it was Melissa playing Jason during the taping of the show.
    Maybe she, like everyone else, was PROMPTEDor SCRIPTED to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by ducwidow;3381941;
    Maybe she, like everyone else, was PROMPTEDor SCRIPTED to say that?
    Thank you for that!

I think a lot of the endless debates stem from the unreality of this supposed reality show. Casting real people that aren't professional actors to play scripted roles (without making it obvious) causes mass confusion and a lot of water cooler fodder and other buzz. Oh, and I guess it's probably cheaper since the contestants don't need to be members of the SAG union.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3381936;
    Who she really is, apparently, is a perky gal of no obvious substance. She has never said anything worth hearing and I would have to guess that after the initial excitement of televised romance, Jason discovered she was a cute little empty shell. That someone of Jason's dearth of wit and substance found her lacking says quite a lot about just how little she has to offer. But Twinkies, Harlequins and Coors Lite all sell quite well, so why shouldn't Melissa.

Perfectly said. I wish I could change my screen name, does anyone know how I can do that. I probally have to create a whole new acct..

Quote Originally Posted by melandjayfan;3381977;

Perfectly said. I wish I could change my screen name, does anyone know how I can do that. I probally have to create a whole new acct..
    This is just an honest question. I am not trying to stir anything up.

Why the change of heart?
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by melandjayfan;3381977;

and from one of your earlier posts on this thread, date 3/2:

I have loved Melissa from the beginning. She seems very sweet and genuine compared to some of the others from this season. Molly seems like a nice person but I don't see the romantic connection at all. At least if Jillian had stayed I could see there being some type of "competition

Maybe one of the Mods can help you to change your screen name
    If so, you may want to stay with something neutral ~ Jason may change his mind again ~ in a week or so!!

The "fixation with the teaching thing" isn't because any of us really care what she does for a living... it's to point out that when she told Jason that's what she wanted to do (and let's not forget "play with my kids all summer" ) it was a bunch of BS. We're just pointing out that the girl she portrayed herself to be to Jason during filming, isn't really who she is and probably why her and Jason broke up.

If her being on DWTS gets her where she wants to go - good for her - but I think it's time for people to start seeing Melissa as who she really is and not as a "victim" of Jason's.If anybody was playing anybody, it was Melissa playing Jason during the taping of the show.
    Oh my goodness ~ this totally explains why everybody and anybody in the entertainment industry with inside sources, raked poor Jason over the coals last week! OMG ~ poor Jason!! Here all along it was Melissa's fault with all of the lies and deceit. I did not know that! I'll have to pay closer attention next time!!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382014;
    This is just an honest question. I am not trying to stir anything up.

Why the change of heart?
    Your not starting up anything. Just from everything I have seen and read and the overal impression my oppinion has definetly changed of her.

If her being on DWTS gets her where she wants to go - good for her - but I think it's time for people to start seeing Melissa as who she really is and not as a "victim" of Jason's. If anybody was playing anybody, it was Melissa playing Jason during the taping of the show.
    It was reminiscent of DeAnna's stated desire when on the show to have 3 kids by age 30. Afterwards, not so much.
    Last edited by justsaying; 03-13-2009 at 12:41 PM.

[QUOTE=Nibbles22;3382016;]and from one of your earlier posts on this thread, date 3/2:

I have loved Melissa from the beginning. She seems very sweet and genuine compared to some of the others from this season. Molly seems like a nice person but I don't see the romantic connection at all. At least if Jillian had stayed I could see there being some type of "competition

One of my other reasons is from reading this board and really sitting back and seeing it from all angles. I re-watched the whole season and really payed attention to the connection with Molly and Jason. As soon as I saw Jason tell Molly goodbye in NZ that made me stop and say wow, he made the wrong choice. It almost like he was trying to fill an obligation to Melissa rather than "lead his heart" as Deanna said. As someone said to me "There is just something about Melissa that I don't like." Now I can see that too she just does not seem like the same person now to me. I am not sure how else to explain it...

Quote Originally Posted by melandjayfan;3382024;
    Your not starting up anything. Just from everything I have seen and read and the overal impression my oppinion has definetly changed of her.
    I am sorry to hear that. I never really had a very high opinion of Molly, but I now think both of these girls have not really gotten a good ending. Of course it is only my opinion, but I don't think Jason is coming across as good as he did in the beginning. Rating were out of the roof for sure, but I lost respect for the show.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

+ Reply to Thread