+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by jcsorrels;3380417;
    I think I'd move to LA and hire an agent for starters! Just a thought.
    Another idea would be to apply to be on the Bachelor....'cause you just never know where that might lead!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3380423;
    Another idea would be to apply to be on the Bachelor....'cause you just never know where that might lead!
    But... wasn't she offered The Bachelorette? I'm so confused. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3380401;
    Well as BH said, rejection is god's protection.

I am really tired of all of this, aren't you, lets be happy for Jason and Molly, and Melisa, they are someone children. We wants to best for ours, so let us want the best for other people's children also.
    Well she wanted to win, she did...eventually.

Previous post regarding someones child.

FORT Fanatic

SDL. I just don't like the idea that if Melissa doesn't become a teacher that she's somehow a liar. It's totally possible that if Melissa and Jason worked out that she would have choosen the teaching path. However, if she changes her mind and does a career in entertainment and with the teaching job market that's NOT a stupid idea, I think that's fine too. In the end, only Melissa knows if she was lying to Jason or not, and I personally think that she would have likely not mentioned the teaching thing if she wasn't somewhat seriously considering it....

I think that a lot of people go on the Bachelor for exposure, and I don't have an issue with that because I think you can want exposure and also love as well. If Deanna got backlash, it shouldn't be because she picked Jesse (totally her choice we learned that Jason isn't so perfect) NOR should it be because Deanna has a tv career, it should mainly be for how Deanna came acted a bit on tv...

Personally I do think we should leave Jason/Molly alone. They've gotten enough criticism. Personally I'm not sure I buy the coverup story. I think Jason acted like a jerk in the way he broke it off with Melissa and proposing to Melissa in the first place. But we all make mistakes, and the break up may turn out to be HUGE for Melissa's career... :

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3380431;
    Well she wanted to win, she did...eventually.

Previous post regarding someones child.

I personally think that Molly, at this point is her life, is a taker, I don't get that she is a nuturer, I think this is what Jason needs, but only he knows what is good for him...I can tell you one thing she knows how to get her man....

I hope what she won, was what she actually wanted. Good luck to them
    Last edited by nikiniki; 03-11-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Not sure if this has been posted already, if so my apologies! Stick to the end to hear what Melissa has to say to Jason.
    What Were Melissa Rycrofts Last Words To ‘The Bachelor?’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

OH how mature. She is even more annoying than I remember.

I agree, sueb1961. Melissa didn't need to add that little juvenile jab.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fan

I thought her little "ha, ha ..." was kinda cute. It wasn't nasty or mean ... She was asked a direct question ... She could have made a weird face or gave boring "no comment." She did look hot and she did do well ... meanwhile, he's being mocked from coast to coast and scrambling to get away from snarky TMZ reporters.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3380940;
    I thought her little "ha, ha ..." was kinda cute. It wasn't nasty or mean ... She was asked a direct question ... She could have made a weird face or gave boring "no comment." She did look hot and she did do well ... meanwhile, he's being mocked from coast to coast and scrambling to get away from snarky TMZ reporters.
    It could be taken out of context. She could have done that, and then been like no, I really do wish him well. Who the heck cares.

+ Reply to Thread