+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3267320;
    I really like her. I think she's fun and outgoing and she's really cute too. She's not fake like some of the other girls.
    Agree. I was laughing during her "talking head" interviews, and not because of any unintentional humor.

Bonnie Hunt told Jason today on the show she picks Melissa. I carefully watched his reaction and I didn't think he bluffed too well. He didn't say anything about her at all--just said there are other girls to watch too.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Huh, interesting. Well she is the only one that stuck out for me too. I hope its her!

It seemed to me like Jason's reaction to her was totally different than to the other girls...and there was a moment when they were talking, that his eyes lit up in a way I didn't see the entire rest of the episiode. When she was talking about being a teacher and he asked what she would do with her summers, when she answered him -- his eyes just lit up with joy. It was great.

She's by far my favorite and I hope to see MUCH more of them!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

She said the PERFECT thing. It was adorable!

Jason says that was the most passionate kiss he had had in a long time. It LOOKED intense! I really, really hope he ends up with her - you can see the sparks between them.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

PLEASE remember that this is NOT a spoiler thread.

References to future episodes, including commenting on screencaps of future episodes, belong in the appropriate spoiler subforum threads.

FORT Newbie

I absolutely love Melissa! I think she would be perfect for Jason and Ty. I watched her on DCC - Making the Team and she was my favorite on there. She is so humble. I remember during the swimsuit photos, she was really embarrassed. She is adorable. She seems extremely down to earth and is really a good person. I SO hope she does win!

I don't know if this is where I should post this, but could someone point me in the right direction to find Melissa in The Making of the DCC? I found it on line. Is she in show 1 or show 2? And there are a lot of segments for each show. Could someone narrow it down?? THANKS!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3277663;
    I don't know if this is where I should post this, but could someone point me in the right direction to find Melissa in The Making of the DCC? I found it on line. Is she in show 1 or show 2? And there are a lot of segments for each show. Could someone narrow it down?? THANKS!
    I couldn't pull up the Season 1 episodes. However, I was able to access the Season 2 episodes. There are about 3 segments per episode--except for the first and last episode--those have more segments to them.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

+ Reply to Thread