+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa - Bachelor 13

Re: Melissa - Bachelor 13

I thought she was a hoot from what little we saw of her. Her face shows what she is thinking just like Jason.

FORT Newbie

i found her myspace page, I found it when i was looking through the friends of the OFFICIAL DCC page.

Well i tried to post it, but since i'm a new member FORT didn't want a spam hit and run.

WOW, she is drop dead gorgeous, and she really seemed down to earth. She is a dime a dozen when it comes to her looks here in Big D, but the down earth trait is sexy, most of them are stuck up and fake. She has such a bubbly personality that lights up the room.

Quote Originally Posted by PranMatic;3271815;
    i found her myspace page, I found it when i was looking through the friends of the OFFICIAL DCC page.

Well i tried to post it, but since i'm a new member FORT didn't want a spam hit and run.

WOW, she is drop dead gorgeous, and she really seemed down to earth. She is a dime a dozen when it comes to her looks here in Big D, but the down earth trait is sexy, most of them are stuck up and fake. She has such a bubbly personality that lights up the room.
    I believe that myspace page is a fan page - Melissa shut down her 'real' one on 12/1.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Does anyone have the link to the Dallas cowboy reality show , that Melissa was on?

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3272308;
    Does anyone have the link to the Dallas cowboy reality show , that Melissa was on?
    The show? You can go to CMT's website, they have stuff on there and the DCC has their own website as well.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3272408;
    The show? You can go to CMT's website, they have stuff on there and the DCC has their own website as well.
    Thank you!

FORT Newbie

i think she looks exactly like deanna. i know why he chose her XD

xxbecca (new member)

There's a lot of talk about Melissa's maturity level on episode one, and it's my belief that she was nervous. I think we will get a feel for these ladies (all of them) after that initial meeting is over. Whether that's cattiness, intelligence, or any other positive/negative trait, I think it's a bit too soon to judge them based on a very intense moment in their lives of which they have never experienced before.

[QUOTE=FairyTaleLove;3268145;]The personality she showed is very much the same as the one from when she was part of Making the Team during the tryouts for the DCC. QUOTE]

It was funny about halfway through I was thinking she looked really familiar but couldnt place it then the girls were talking that she was a DCC then it clicked! I came here just to double check, I know the FORTS wouldnt let me down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3272308;
    She was on the team for 2006-07 and 2007-08. I loved her on the show but I don't see her as stepmom material. Unlike others, Deanna was furthest from my mind...she & Melisa are NOTHING alike.

+ Reply to Thread