+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharon - Bachelor 13

FORT Newbie

Re: Sharon - Bachelor 13

Sharon already has a new job. She got it two weeks after she came home. She is a Spanish teacher, and there are openings for Spanish teachers all over her area. Oh, and I know her. She's my sister. She got a raise, too. She is not dumb enough to quit her job for a tv show if she thought she wouldn't be able to get a new one. This was an opportunity tons of girls apply for, but only 25 get to take each season. It was the chance of a lifetime, and she didn't want to regret not going on the show. She wants to live her life with no regrets. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dkorzelius;3276747;
    Sharon already has a new job. She got it two weeks after she came home. She is a Spanish teacher, and there are openings for Spanish teachers all over her area. Oh, and I know her. She's my sister. She got a raise, too. She is not dumb enough to quit her job for a tv show if she thought she wouldn't be able to get a new one. This was an opportunity tons of girls apply for, but only 25 get to take each season. It was the chance of a lifetime, and she didn't want to regret not going on the show. She wants to live her life with no regrets. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
    That is great that she was able to get a new job right away, and that she is in a highly demanding field of work.

Welcome to the Fort, dkorzelius!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'd hardly call going on this show "the chance of a lifetime" but diff'rent strokes

Good for her getting a new and by the sound of it better job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12