+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Molly - Bachelor 13

Re: Molly - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by kikibibi;3319913;
    I know, right? What is UP with that hair? She's one girl that looks TOTALLY different without makeup.
    I am so glad someone finally said it. Also, why does she always seem to wear so much eye makeup but the rest of hair faces always looks shinny?

After watching the NZ dates, it was clear to me that Jason and Molly were the most at ease with each other and the best fit. And that surprised me. But it is what it is!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Why did she sleep with Jason in the tent all night so early and then return to the house in his pants? I don't see the image of purity mentioned earlier in this thread, nor any effort on her part to look pure. Just the opposite in fact. She's this season's h*ssy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3338801;
    Why did she sleep with Jason in the tent all night so early and then return to the house in his pants? I don't see the image of purity mentioned earlier in this thread, nor any effort on her part to look pure. Just the opposite in fact. She's this season's h*ssy.
    [mod edit]

As far as I know, they didn't sleep together. She had his clothes on BEFORE she got into the tent.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by Marleybone; 02-25-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3326700;
    I am so glad someone finally said it. Also, why does she always seem to wear so much eye makeup but the rest of hair faces always looks shinny?
    Well Jason said he liked the relaxed, laid back look.

I think that maybe Molly is just having a hard time opening up in the situation and it must be hard in front of the cameras. I really think they are gonna end up together. I think people have been kinda hard on her but she is really sweet and fun.

Does anyone know why her parents had such strong animosity towards her previous boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3382199;
    Does anyone know why her parents had such strong animosity towards her previous boyfriend?
    Although it is just a rumor and I don't want to start anything bad about Molly, it was said they didn't accept him because he was married.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382216;
    Although it is just a rumor and I don't want to start anything bad about Molly, it was said they didn't accept him because he was married.
    And where can we read this rumor? And who started this rumor? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3382216;
    As I recall, that was just a rumor with nothing to back it up. Unfortunately, some people read a rumor and it turns into their "fact".
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast