+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Molly - Bachelor 13

FORT Fanatic

Re: Molly - Bachelor 13

You don't know about those producers they probably (just guessing) put her up to those interruptions to draw attention to her. They probably saw a connection between Jason and her so they wanted to further her story line.

I thought her going up to Jason and getting that kiss, was just too cute. She was flirting and what is wrong with that. At least it ended with one very sweet kiss and by the way did you notice she had her towel wrapped around her. He must have liked that because she got the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3309493;
    You don't know about those producers they probably (just guessing) put her up to those interruptions to draw attention to her. They probably saw a connection between Jason and her so they wanted to further her story line.

I thought her going up to Jason and getting that kiss, was just too cute. She was flirting and what is wrong with that. At least it ended with one very sweet kiss and by the way did you notice she had her towel wrapped around her. He must have liked that because she got the rose.
    Yes, I totally agree. Not to mention, the other girls seem to really like her. I'm sure the stuff in the beginning was just to stir the pot although it didn't bother me. Jason has even said she's laid back, so I can't see her being a troublemaker. I like her a lot and her feelings seem to be progressing the most realistically...her and Jillian IMO.

I like Molly the best for Jason. She just seems to suit him more than the others and I think she would fit right into his family and his life. I love how her hair is always such a horrible mess but she's still gorgeous. What a cute girl!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I really like her

FORT Newbie

Some wondering-- Molly is not a Buyer, she is an Assistant to a Buyer, she probably wanted to make it sound good. Although she trys to give the image of Purity, she is not. She holds a pretty questionable reputation, chumming / persueing Men she shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by drme;3316210;
    Some wondering-- Molly is not a Buyer, she is an Assistant to a Buyer, she probably wanted to make it sound good. Although she trys to give the image of Purity, she is not. She holds a pretty questionable reputation, chumming / persueing Men she shouldn't be.
    That's a pretty strong statement. Do you have anything to back that up? By the way, when did she try to give the image of purity. I doubt any of these girls are virgins or trying to portray themselves as such.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by drme;3316210;
    sounds like you're an insider from that assessment. how do you know this information?

and how has she tried to be "pure"?

FORT Newbie

Pure meaning, she acts as if she has it "all together", appreciates parental approval, cares about what her family thinks (family values). This does not appear to be a good representation of her.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3310947;
    ...her hair is always such a horrible mess...
    I know, right? What is UP with that hair? She's one girl that looks TOTALLY different without makeup.

... she is just a strange cookie. Seems she is constantly trying to figure out how and where she fits into things... I do NOT see the huge self-esteem that some say. I see a girl that is very confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast