Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erica - Bachelor 13

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Erica - Bachelor 13

Erica

Currently Resides in: Monroe, CT
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Erica - Bachelor 13

There is something about the way this girl looks and acts that reminds of Chelsea from Matt's season.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Likes to stir up the drama, doesn't she?
    I found her to be very two-faced.
    I think it was unfair for the woman with the rose to take Jason away from Megan when they were having their one on one time.
    I'm not surprised that the other women agreed.

I don't know how Megan managed to come out of that exchange looking like she was somehow in the wrong.
    Erica seem to be one of that sadly ever-increasing breed of people who thinks confrontation and shouting is the way to resolve issues.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.

I agree Fluff. I think Megan had a legitimate gripe against that other girl (some blonde) for cutting in on Megan's short time with Jason when the blonde already had a rose. And then Erica agreed with her. And then Erica said the exact opposite thing to the blonde. Um, ok. Megan could have let it go, but she didn't even get to make her point because Erica shouted her down and stomped off. Nice.

The worst for me though was when she got the final rose and then made such a huge show of it, chiding him for keeping her waiting and totally rubbing it in the noses of the girls who didn't get the last rose. You can leave now, but I think she's a "producer's pick" and she'll be around for a little long just for drama.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3276357;
    Likes to stir up the drama, doesn't she?
    I found her to be very two-faced.
    I think it was unfair for the woman with the rose to take Jason away from Megan when they were having their one on one time.
    I'm not surprised that the other women agreed.

I don't know how Megan managed to come out of that exchange looking like she was somehow in the wrong.
    Erica seem to be one of that sadly ever-increasing breed of people who thinks confrontation and shouting is the way to resolve issues.
    150%

FORT Newbie

This gal is really the most self centered, emotionally imbalanced chick I've seen on The Bachelor in a long time! I can't believe Jason didn't get rid of her. I actually think he would have, but I think Rachel scared him in the car and he felt like he had to get rid of her quick.

The weird thing is..I saw that she commented Megan Facebook being all nice and stuff.

FORT Newbie

They really portrayed her as the wicked witch of the west and the camera caught some really ugly, contorted faces. Were the nice comments before the airing or is she trying to save face?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I loved it when Megan reminded her she was 2nd to be voted out. The whole fight was just stupid and completely not worth it. Totally over this girl.

FORT Fanatic

I've never watched The Bachelor before, but seeing this chick's behavior actually motivated me to watch the rest of the episode in hopes that she would be ejected.

Alas.

The "grab his hand and thrust it into my cleavage" thing was, well, unreal.

This woman strikes me as a potential bunny boiler.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast