Closed Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Re: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3321770;
    Thanks cupcakes.

Oh, and I ADORE that new vid you made for Jillian and Jason.
    Glad you liked atem. I am interested to see if she is the one who drops the "L" word on Monday's episode.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Just showing my Jillian love!!

The Bachelor casts raise over $3500!

February 12th, 2009

As you remember, on a recent episode of ABC’s The Bachelor, the contestants each made a breast cast for Keep a Breast. While the exposure (of all sorts) was fabulous in itself, the casts just sold at auction for $3,500! Special congratulations are in order for Jillian Harris; her cast sold for over $1,000. The proceeds all going to help us raise awareness for Breast Cancer.

Thanks again to the cast and crew for making this such a successful event!

Keep-A-Breast

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3322909;
    Yay! Glad you came out of lurkdom.

Woot! Woot!

Thanks so much and that's AWESOME that Jillian gets a special mention.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem
    Woot! Woot!

Thanks so much and that's AWESOME that Jillian gets a special mention.
    Everyone I know (sisters, co-workers, friends) that watches the Bachelor has Jillian as their favorite. They just don't post about it on message boards. (that I know of )

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3321802;
    ita! Jillian has been my sincere favorite since the beginning! How could Jason not see that she cares for him?
    His most likely blind.
    I wouldnt have to think twice about choosing Jillian over any of the other girls left. Shes the only one that seams close to a real person. Imo o/c.
    The other 2 left just feels so needy it would scare me away. Needy girls are not hot.
    -Grumpy with a smile

I just wanted to say: 'hey'.
    Kidding. I'm a Jillian fan too, that's why I post here
    I don't think there are many people that I find funny, but she is just a blast. She reminds me of myself. Sunshine of the house, always optimistic, fun, caring, and on and on and on
    That all together makes me curious about this monday's episode (altough I have to wait till tuesday, download time)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3316612;
    I will go on record with this: Jason sends Jillian home next week. He has really fallen for her but is unsure about his feelings AND her feelings for him. He wants to see how he feels when she is no longer around. AND how she really feels about him. Is she devastated? Does she remain so once she has returned home? Then either he goes back to get her (we may or may not see this) or she is flown back. Apparently it is going to be a jaw dropper and we won't even know the whole story right away, or not till the day after. I bet ATFR Ceremony isn't aired the same night as the FR Ceremony. Wouldn't that be a real jaw dropper if we think it's Molly and Melissa at the FRC and he tells them both that he has to send them home (like a Brad). Then, ta da, Jillian shows up. OMG that would be romantic, wouldn't it?

That would fit in with Chris H's comment on how he was glad that Jason had the guts to do what he did.

Or...Jillian leaves of her own accord when DeAnna arrives, and then the above happens. Like Dapne du Maurier's story "Rebecca" where the second wife believes that her husband loves his dead first wife more and then finds out that he actually loves her a whole lot more. Rebecca is apprently a clue in this show. (new thread today).
    I would love that if it were true. Jillian is the only one that is a real person - funny, caring, independent, down to earth, career oriented, with a totally loving family that has been through so much. Jillian has the backbone to see Jason through the toughest of times, yet be a real mother, companion, confident. To take the whole family to the Okanangon would be a blast and they would all have wonderful summers with an extended family that is truly caring. I loved her family from the start and Jillian from the start. She is outgoing, beautiful and a perfect match to a family that needs her.

Cupcakes posted the great ET enterview that Jillian did on her spoiler thread...check it out!

eta

Here it is:

'The Bachelor''s Jillian: I Thought He was the One

Quote:
    Following three spectacular New Zealand dates, "The Bachelor"'s Jason Mesnick had to narrow down the field of three -- Jillian, Melissa and Molly -- to just two.

Right or wrong, Mesnick elected to eliminate Jillian, a 29-year-old interior designer from Vancouver, Canada, who gives ET the inside scoop on how she is feeling.

ET: What was your favorite part of this experience?

Jillian: Before I did the show, I was a little bit worried if I would find my Prince Charming. Being there and feeling those sparks again made me realize that I can have that feeling again. I loved the adventure of it. I loved not being in control for once. I loved traveling. The girls were awesome. Obviously, Jason treated me like gold. I loved that I was brave enough to take a leap of faith. What do they say? You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, but it doesn't mean every shot you take, you are going to get.

ET: It has to be hard to get to the final three and not win Jason's heart. If asked, would you consider being the next "The Bachelorette"?

Jillian: Part of me says, "Jill, stop while you are ahead. Now that you have done this and learned a lot about yourself, do it the old-fashioned way." The old-fashioned way hasn't really been working for me, so the other part of me says, "Jill, just go ahead and do it. You are an adventure seeker. Give it a shot and maybe you can find him that way." I think I have to sleep on it -- and maybe have a glass of wine.

ET: You mentioned that you felt you were too slow in letting Jason know how you felt about him. Is that what you would do over? Do you think it would really make a difference, or do people make a true connection, so it wouldn't change things?

Jillian: Good question. Watching the show now, I think, "Jill, you should have opened up more. Why weren't you more flirty like Melissa?" But a) I am not really like that to begin with, and b) it may have been the connection. In my heart of hearts, I thought that he was the one, but maybe he saw something that wasn't there. That last day, I felt 90 percent we had so much in common. We shared so much and we had become such good friends. But I woke up that morning thinking, "There is this one little thing that is missing." And I wrote in my journal: "I don't know if it is going to come in time, but I have no time left."

When I watch the show, I see me. I was 100 percent me and that is who he would have had to fall in love with. I don't think I would change anything. In the future, though, I want to be able to be a little softer and show my significant other that I can't do everything on my own and I do need help. I want to share my life with somebody. I think a lot of time people think I am so independent and I want to do everything on my own. I do want somebody to share my life with --and fix my carburetor right now!

ET: Have you had time to go home yet and see how your friends react?

Jillian: I do restaurant design for a restaurant chain in Vancouver, so I am always on the jobsite every morning. The electricians and the carpenters are like, "I cried last night." I am getting a great response from people: People thanking me for being so open and honest. So far I haven't received any negative comments. People are being supportive.

ET: What are your thoughts for Jason now that you aren't in the running?

Jillian: It would break my heart to see Jason go through another break up. That is the one fear that I had. I talked to him about it on one of our dates, but you guys didn't see it. I said, "What happens if it gets to the end and it is me my buddy Melissa and you think, these girls are both awesome, but are not ready to marry either one of them? What are you going to do?"

I think Jason has a good emotional intelligence and I hope he made the right choice, because if he didn't there will be a lot of broken hearts.

ET: Who are you rooting for?

Jillian: I bonded so much with Melissa. We have a lot in common. We are both bubbly and sweet. I hope that he chooses her and doesn't hurt her. But Molly is smart. Molly is funny. She is articulate. She knows how to capture people's attention. I think there are so many great things about her. I see her as maybe a little too reserved, or as planning things out too much. I would say now that he hasn't chosen me, I hope it is Melissa.

ET: Do you think you and Jason will stay in touch?

Jillian: I 100 percent think we will stay in touch. I had breakups before where I have been hurt. The easiest thing for me to do -- a lot of my friends don't understand it -- is be friends with them. Because when I have jealousy or when I have that anguish, it causes me too much anxiety. It is easier for me to be friends.

With Jason it was different. It is not like he intended to hurt me. He had to make a decision -- whether it was the right or wrong one -- and I for sure think I will stay in touch with him. And whoever he chooses, hopefully we will have barbecues and hang out. We will see what happens.

Jillian was my favorite but I'm not so sure she isn't better off not being his choice. It's hard enough to be the stepmom but to have to start over with none of your own life, family, and friends makes it so much tougher. I hope she finds someone who's right for her and would love to see her as the Bachelorette although a part of me wants her to run away from that idea.

Closed Thread