Closed Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Re: Jillian - Bachelor 13

I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I keep wondering if Jillian will be getting her own design televison show out of this on A&E ( a Disney owned station) She certainly would be awesome and I would definitely watch.

[edit]
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 02-08-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Jillian = LOVE.

FORT Newbie

I really like Jillian after her hometown. A lot was explained and she has such a cute family!

Agreed with you on that.
    I think that she has a chance on winning this whole thing.

FORT Regular

I will go on record with this: Jason sends Jillian home next week. He has really fallen for her but is unsure about his feelings AND her feelings for him. He wants to see how he feels when she is no longer around. AND how she really feels about him. Is she devastated? Does she remain so once she has returned home? Then either he goes back to get her (we may or may not see this) or she is flown back. Apparently it is going to be a jaw dropper and we won't even know the whole story right away, or not till the day after. I bet ATFR Ceremony isn't aired the same night as the FR Ceremony. Wouldn't that be a real jaw dropper if we think it's Molly and Melissa at the FRC and he tells them both that he has to send them home (like a Brad). Then, ta da, Jillian shows up. OMG that would be romantic, wouldn't it?

That would fit in with Chris H's comment on how he was glad that Jason had the guts to do what he did.

Or...Jillian leaves of her own accord when DeAnna arrives, and then the above happens. Like Dapne du Maurier's story "Rebecca" where the second wife believes that her husband loves his dead first wife more and then finds out that he actually loves her a whole lot more. Rebecca is apprently a clue in this show. (new thread today).

I am hoping/cheering for Jillian. So I started snooping around (to find out if she really did move to WA or if she is still in BC) I found her e-mail address still posted on the web. Don't they usually take down their email addresses?
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Here's a great article about Jillian's date at the winery!

ELISHA DACEY - Kelowna Daily Courier
    2009-02-11

West Kelowna received international attention Monday on an American reality TV show.
    Monday night‘s episode of ABC‘s The Bachelor included a visit to the Okanagan Valley.
    This season‘s bachelor, Jason Mesnick, visited the parents of Jillian Harris, one of the contestants of the show who is now in the final three.
    The show featured a visit to Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, where the couple lingered over glasses of red wine.
    “They (the camera crew) were very discreet, actually,” said Ingrid Dilschneider, the winery‘s marketing manager.
    “It turned out to be a perfect day (for the film shoot), it was overcast, it wasn‘t a day where we had a lot of guests. In fact, the guests who came through didn‘t even know.”
    Mission Hill Estate Winery generally avoids big productions like weddings and big film crews as it disrupts visitors from enjoying the winery. But Dilschneider said the crew from the show was small, with just one camera operator, two crew members and a makeup artist.
    Several shots were done in the wine cellar and in one of Mission Hill‘s tasting salons, which they were able to close off for privacy.
    “Whenever a guest came walking through the plaza, (the crew) just slipped around the corner, they were so small.”
    Dilschneider said it was Harris‘s idea to have her date with Mesnick at the winery.
    “She said she had grown up looking at it and watching how it had grown and she thought it was beautiful, so she came here.”
    According to media reports, Harris was born in Peace River, Alta., but grew up in the Okanagan. Her parents, Peggy and Glen, live in West Kelowna.
    Dilschneider said having millions of people watch the show that night was great exposure.
    “Certainly, 13 million people watch this show. Getting that kind of exposure . . . for the Okanagan Valley was wonderful.”

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3318245;
    Here's a great article about Jillian's date at the winery!

ELISHA DACEY - Kelowna Daily Courier
    2009-02-11
    Thanks for the article atem.

Thanks cupcakes.

Oh, and I ADORE that new vid you made for Jillian and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3316612;
    I will go on record with this: Jason sends Jillian home next week. He has really fallen for her but is unsure about his feelings AND her feelings for him. He wants to see how he feels when she is no longer around. AND how she really feels about him. Is she devastated? Does she remain so once she has returned home? Then either he goes back to get her (we may or may not see this) or she is flown back. Apparently it is going to be a jaw dropper and we won't even know the whole story right away, or not till the day after. I bet ATFR Ceremony isn't aired the same night as the FR Ceremony. Wouldn't that be a real jaw dropper if we think it's Molly and Melissa at the FRC and he tells them both that he has to send them home (like a Brad). Then, ta da, Jillian shows up. OMG that would be romantic, wouldn't it?

That would fit in with Chris H's comment on how he was glad that Jason had the guts to do what he did.

Or...Jillian leaves of her own accord when DeAnna arrives, and then the above happens. Like Dapne du Maurier's story "Rebecca" where the second wife believes that her husband loves his dead first wife more and then finds out that he actually loves her a whole lot more. Rebecca is apprently a clue in this show. (new thread today).
    ita! Jillian has been my sincere favorite since the beginning! How could Jason not see that she cares for him?

Closed Thread