Closed Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Re: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3286146;
    i like her, but i wouldn't call her classy in any way.
    Depends on how you define classy. Some people define it by character, some people define it by a completely superficial set of "ladylike" mannerisms. Personally, I'm a character fan.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3287654;
    Those are too cute!!!

Episode 4 avi's...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3294637;
    Episode 4 avi's...

Those are so darn adorable!!!

Now to think which one to use!

FORT Newbie

If Jason does not pick Jillian I will seriously question his insightfullness. It is clear to me that she is the best match for him. He and Stephanie are just too dissimilar..........the others are too young/immature. Jillian matches him on an energy level quite well.

I do wonder why he let a couple of the other women go earlier on, but I probably would have chosen Jillian anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookline;3294990;
    If Jason does not pick Jillian I will seriously question his insightfullness. It is clear to me that she is the best match for him. He and Stephanie are just too dissimilar..........the others are too young/immature. Jillian matches him on an energy level quite well.

I do wonder why he let a couple of the other women go earlier on, but I probably would have chosen Jillian anyway.
    Well, I'm glad we have another Jillian fan!

Thanks brookline!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brookline;3294990;

I love Jillian too - I mean hey, she's from my hometown (Vancouver, not Peace River). However, don't you think it should be clear to Jasonwho the best match for him is?

FORT Newbie

to snuff a luff:

You'd think Jason would know who is best for him, but maybe male intuition ain't so great. This is also the perfect set-up for a guy (who maybe hasn't dated a lot) to act out all his fantasies. . . .which could be clouding his mind.

On the other hand, I'm also thinking that Jillian bears a strong resemblance to Jason's mother, and he is very close to his mother..............so that may ultimately be in her favor.

FORT Newbie

It is my guess that Jason picks Jillian.

Closed Thread