Closed Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Re: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3345257;
    From Ellen's website...

She has some great legs!!! I love her! I think she can find love without this show though.

FORT Newbie

It did appear that her answers last night were quite spliced to fit their "agenda". I think if asked she will do it. She doesn't take this whole journey so seriously but she now knows that finding love (a deep love for her anyways) is possible. I would love to see her on the screen again but I just don't want her to do the show. When you see her as a woman vying for the bachelor, the producers and the bachelor give her the forum to speak her mind, to be herself (as much as possible) and as a result we fall in love with her as a person. However, if she becomes the bachelorette, she will be stiffled...she must give the floor to the guys in order to find out more about them. The producers will edit it so that she will sound shallow or that she's not communicative. What I love about Jilly is her ability to communicate openly, humour in what she says and her sincerity so I don't think I will be able to take that type of edit. Can you imagine her not being to say "I love you" or something like that to the man she chooses b/c she's not allowed to? That's not Jilly...But wouldn't it be really nice to see her GENUINELY fall in love with her prince charming/best friend without any editing. Don't they get that we just want a good story? I don't care if there's a proposal (it's not always realistic after 6 weeks)...I just want to see 2 people fall in love and start the journey of exploring the possibility of marriage. Is it too much to ask?

Hey guys. I posted in another thread a while ago about Jillian's WTA dress, which I had actually come across in a Club Monaco in Toronto the weekend before Shannon's WTA pics hit the web. Well, I went back this weekend and purchased it. Here it is:

It shows up looking aqua here in these pics, but it's really more of a shamrock green (as we saw in the WTA episode last night).

The dress is currently on sale at Club Monaco for $99 (Canadian funds). College students receive a 20% discount.
    Last edited by AvalonR; 02-24-2009 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks cupcakes and avalonr!

I bet that Jillian would be happy to know she affects what people wear!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3345425;
    Thanks cupcakes and avalonr!

I bet that Jillian would be happy to know she affects what people wear!
    Indeed! Which is why I'd love to see Jillian doing a style or interior design show. Not the Bachelorette!

From now on when I go shopping, I'll think "WWJD?" (What Would Jillian Do?)

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3345441;
    Indeed! Which is why I'd love to see Jillian doing a style or interior design show. Not the Bachelorette!

From now on when I go shopping, I'll think "WWJD?" (What Would Jillian Do?)
    Hee! I like that.

I am going to post on Chris's blog that he better not be yanking our chain about Jillian being the next bachelorette!

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3345106;
    I didn't watch this season at all, but every time I open this thread (which I do whenever there is a new post), I see those vivacious eyes! I'm reminded of that old song "Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers, my oh, gosh oh, what a big surprise! Where'd you get those eyes?"

Who knows if I'd have liked her (since I didn't watch), but she has a light shining through there that I will envy (even though it's a deadly sin) forever.
    you are so right, Jason always refers to Mollys' eyes as being beautiful or this and that, but Jillian i think shines life through her eyes, they're gorgeous...
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

That's so neat that you found the dress, AvalonR!

By the way Entertainment Tonight Canada did a segment on Jillian being the next Bachelorette. They said for the men to get their tapes ready since she may be the next bachelorette and then showed clips from her WTA sit down with Chris Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3346537;
    That's so neat that you found the dress, AvalonR!

By the way Entertainment Tonight Canada did a segment on Jillian being the next Bachelorette. They said for the men to get their tapes ready since she may be the next bachelorette and then showed clips from her WTA sit down with Chris Harrison.
    Interesting. I figured they were setting her up to be the next Bachelorette when they spliced up her answer the other night on the WTA. If she truly is the next one..I hope that they treat her right!

Jillian was on Breakfast Television Vancouver and Breakfast Television Calgary (via satellite). They asked her some questions about the show, played a rose ceremony game with the cast and then asked about being the bachelorette. I snapped a few pics (sorry for bad quality).

When talking about the final 2, she stated Jason has an amazing connection with Melissa and that Molly is not that bad herself. She said the show helps with making sure they cast the right people but they also cast for drama. She didn't think she would fall in love, and didn't think this format would result in love, but before she knew it she was falling in love with Jason. Guys that worked on the BT set tried to woo her backstage with various gifts.. ie cookies and video games/movies. The interviewer told her not to do the bachelorette and instead find a good guy in Vancouver. Then he says she should forget the reality show and that she should go out on a date with him. Then they played the RC game. It was really funny!

Then she went on BT Calgary via satellite and answered questions for them. She said she wasn't officially asked to be the bachelorette yet by ABC. She said that you are only allowed 2 suitcases for the show. She said she and her mom and dad had to sit on her suitcases to make it all fit. She now realizes she brought way too much stuff. Her grandma thought the hot tub scene was outstanding, but her dad was not impressed. In regards to her relationship with Jason, she felt that it progressed the most natural. She said after the hot tub she and Jason stayed up all night long talking getting to know each other. She says she was apprehensive about the process at that point because she knew there was only 1 date left before being proposed to. She goes on to say that she was falling in love with him and that he is a great guy but she wasn't sure if she was ready to say yes to him due to the fast pace. She was sad and disappointed when he let her go, and she wished that they had met in real life, but that wasn't in the cards for them. She thought the friend excuse was kind of lame. She said that Jason met most of things she was looking for a potential mate. However, she says now she would be looking for someone who is more adventurous, sporty and one who has a great sense of humor. She goes on to say he is a great guy, and is good looking and one who has a lot of love. Then she jokes that for him to make out with 25 girls he has to have a lot of love.lol

Hotdog test..

The host aka Chris Harrison

Bachelor #1 - likes kittens and puppies

Bachelor #2 - likes girls whose names rhyme with "Killian"

Bachelor #3 - the married bachelor who likes his wife

The winner!

Closed Thread