Closed Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Bachelor 13

Re: Jillian - Bachelor 13

I have to look for that link that was provided where we can at least see some live shots of her interview with Ellen today.

Hey everybody

I'm new here..but I have lurked here since the beginning of the show. So, it's nice to finally post! I'm not sure why it took me so long to do so. I'm a much better reader than poster.

I wanted to make my first post in the Jillian thread, because she was by far my favorite bachelorette of the season..maybe even my favorite bachelorette of all time. How cute is she? It was very sad to see her go last night. I'll even admit to shedding a few tears when they were sitting on the bench. But, I have no doubt that she will find the man that she is looking for and I wish her nothing but the best of luck in doing so. She truly is a class act and deserves nothing but the best. I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette, just because I think she'd be so entertaining to watch in that situation, but at the same time, I'd hate to see her go through that whole entire process again. I'll support her in any decision that she makes regarding that though!

Anyway..I just wanted to say hello..and make a quick post regarding how great Jillian was for the season. Best of luck to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3327147;
    Hey everybody

I'm new here..but I have lurked here since the beginning of the show. So, it's nice to finally post! I'm not sure why it took me so long to do so. I'm a much better reader than poster.

I wanted to make my first post in the Jillian thread, because she was by far my favorite bachelorette of the season..maybe even my favorite bachelorette of all time. How cute is she? It was very sad to see her go last night. I'll even admit to shedding a few tears when they were sitting on the bench. But, I have no doubt that she will find the man that she is looking for and I wish her nothing but the best of luck in doing so. She truly is a class act and deserves nothing but the best. I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette, just because I think she'd be so entertaining to watch in that situation, but at the same time, I'd hate to see her go through that whole entire process again. I'll support her in any decision that she makes regarding that though!

Anyway..I just wanted to say hello..and make a quick post regarding how great Jillian was for the season. Best of luck to her!
    Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3326977;
    I have to look for that link that was provided where we can at least see some live shots of her interview with Ellen today.
    ...is that today? or tomorrow? i thought it was Wednesday...i could be wrong...its says Wednesday on the ellen web site....i'll have to watch both days just to be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3327420;
    ...is that today? or tomorrow? i thought it was Wednesday...i could be wrong...its says Wednesday on the ellen web site....i'll have to watch both days just to be sure!
    Being taped today, airing tomorrow.

thank you cupcakes...

i wish Jillian nothing but happiness...she's a wonderful girl..from one Canuck to another...we were all rooting for her...i even had my 26 yr old son watching this season....and in the end..she's better off as a F3 and not F1....i'm sure it was a great experience...and we all learn from different life experiences..we need to experience different situations in life so we know better for the next time....she has demonstrated the meaning of maturity...she has shown TPTB that what we really want to see is mature responsible women on this show...JMHO...most of the girls got along with each and that is so nice to see..rather than the hissy fit's that we have been accustomed to...

i would LOVE to see Jillian as the next Bach'tte....i have NO doubt she would be able to handle herself in what ever situation comes her way...you never know who she would meet....why not take the chance! what has she got to loose?....everything to gain...JMO

About the Ellen clip, I know it will be on youtube for sure this thursday if you can't watch it tomorrow. I watch Ellen every day on there

Now about yesterday's episode (spoiler topic already being closed, well that happens when you are on the other side of the world)
    I agree, it definately was hard to watch and see her leave in tears. For me the reason was that he felt more for the other girls then for Jill. But still that 'hot' tub scene was really too much. I mean showing that much on tv, I rather see some good conversations
    Looking forward to WTA next monday. But hearing CH and Jill are going to have an emotional conversation, I don't know if it will be that pleasing.

If something else comes up in my head I will start speaking again

FORT Fanatic

I think Jillian is the best bachelorette ever. However, one thing I found this season...with the last 5 remaining girls...they are all quite nice and got along extremely well. However, Jillian was great. Mature, loving, beautiful.
    Jason seemed extremely upset about letting her go....perhaps because he felt so strongly for her he didn't want to lead her on. I can't for the life of me understand why he kept Molly at all. And I just don't see the sparks with Melissa.

Oh well, hopefully Jillian is the next bachelorette.

I just think that when he would have kept her longer, he would have known already that she wasn't going to be the one. It would be even harder for him to let her go, IMO.

Jill is too good to be true Only an awesome guy can handle her

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3327796;
    I think Jillian is the best bachelorette ever. However, one thing I found this season...with the last 5 remaining girls...they are all quite nice and got along extremely well. However, Jillian was great. Mature, loving, beautiful.
    Jason seemed extremely upset about letting her go....perhaps because he felt so strongly for her he didn't want to lead her on. I can't for the life of me understand why he kept Molly at all. And I just don't see the sparks with Melissa.

Oh well, hopefully Jillian is the next bachelorette.

I don't understand what he sees in Molly either. I see no type of sparks between the two. I really just don't get it. I just think that he kept her over Jillian, because he knows that Melissa will be his choice, and it will be easier for him to let Molly go at F2 than it would of been for him to have let Jillian go at F2. I can't really fault him for that either if that was indeed what he was thinking. Just my opinion though, of course.

Closed Thread