+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Seeing the extended version of Deanna's FRC, I have to say my already dim picture of her sank pretty low. Her big smile while Jason was saying what he said, and then to not stop him from going through with his proposal, said more about her ego than anything else. Cow. I didn't like Jason all that much during her season, he seemed too needy and far too ready to be 'in love' so fast, but he didn't deserve that.

He was ok in this show. A lot of the girls seemed kind of weird, and was the wedding planned totally drunk at the end? Sheesh, talk about airing your dirty laundry. Yikes. I liked Jillian the best, she seemed the most natural. The girl who got the FIR seemed nice and sincere as well. Can't say much about the rest of them except the really tall girl (the widow?) her face freaked me out a bit. Something is weird there. And the teeny girl with the really big head, the vision board chick, is off her rocker. Her head/body proportions were freaky. Oh, and the whole psych about the voting and then the girl gets the rose anyway? Not necessary and manufactured for drama later in the house.

Looks like lots of fights and drama this season. Bring on the catfights!

Hey all! Get your tv bricks ready! I saw Jason on Ellen today (Friday) and he said that yes DeAnna came back to say she HAD made a mistake...
    He agreed with Ellen that it was a tough spot to put him in and that the women were none too happy to see her!
    He asked Ellen why she thought he should be the next bachelor if he was not picked. Ellen said she thought he was really sweet and a great dad.
    The poop is this:
    He is engaged; would not say if the woman was a mom or not. Ellen also asked him who he made out with! He blushed!
    The weirdest part of the interview came when Ellen said "Yes, DeAnna is a great person-really great." She was looking at the ground at the time and did not sound very convincing.
    As for the last lady standing, I freeze-framed my tv and she definitely has very very dark hair. And the standard issue french-manicure, of course. The ring is simply a knock-out-the nicest one thus far.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Parasolpink, many of think that the return of DeAnna is just a ruse. She returns at the end, but only to give Jason
    advice or maybe apologize to him, also. There's lots of discussion about in these spoiler threads: screencaps, DeAnna, and media threads.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3268589;
    That's horrible! 17 to 18 million and then down to 8.7 million?
    I remember back when "the bachelor" had 26 million viewers. I believe that was Aaron's season.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3272312;
    I remember back when "the bachelor" had 26 million viewers. I believe that was Aaron's season.
    Yeah, that season was huge.

8.7 is better than DeAnna's or Matt's though, so that's good.

FORT Regular

Is Nicole from this episode also the same girl who tried out for much musics vj search in canada a few years ago? This is her profile from that show:

MuchMusic.com | VJ Search - Finalist : Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by laura90210;3272795;
    Is Nicole from this episode also the same girl who tried out for much musics vj search in canada a few years ago? This is her profile from that show:

MuchMusic.com | VJ Search - Finalist : Nikki
    Yep, that is for sure her!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3272217;
    Hey all! Get your tv bricks ready! I saw Jason on Ellen today (Friday) and he said that yes DeAnna came back to say she HAD made a mistake...
    Maybe TPTB or her manager/publicist convinced her that if she set herself up to be rejected by Jason on national tv then it would make people feel sorry for her again and improve her public image. Bleh.

Did Jason specifically state that Deanna's admitted mistake had to do with her choosing Jesse over him? He could just be playing word games to help with the ratings, which the show's people have no doubt coached him on. Because I think it's more likely the mistake she's talking about is thinking she was in love, or accepting a marriage proposal while still filming the show, that sort of thing.

Bottom line: I think she went back for sympathy and publicity, not to really get Jason back (even if that is what she asks him for, she had to have known he'd turn her down).

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3273363;
    ...Bottom line: I think she went back for sympathy and publicity, not to really get Jason back...
    i agree completely ...

Whatever her reasons were, I've had enough of her.

+ Reply to Thread