+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3269384;
    Before "vision board" lady (Renee?) disappeared with the other nine who didn't receive roses, I kept thinking she looked sort of anorexic. Maybe she needs to see a couple of Big Macs in her future.
    She's really, really tiny. Jason is only about 5'10" at most, from what I read, and even in HEELS, she was teeny next to him. So I imagine she barely topped 5 feet, if at all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3269384;
    Before "vision board" lady (Renee?) disappeared with the other nine who didn't receive roses, I kept thinking she looked sort of anorexic. Maybe she needs to see a couple of Big Macs in her future.
    and if the camera adds 10 pounds she's f****** tiny

I just think Jason is a wonderful guy. I really hope that whoever he chooses to propose to is really THE one for him. He deserves the best.

I found it really kinda odd that one of the first things the girls would say to Jason when they met him was Wow, you are soooo good looking. It's nice to say, but don't you think they could have said something a little more interesting? I liked the women who mentioned something about Ty; whether orange is his fav. color, or how is he, or something. It didn't seem as shallow as (drool) you're hunkier in person.

Looking forward to seeing the next show. Can't believe Deanna appears. I think it's probably to warn him to follow his heart, but not to be so stooopid, like she was. I think if she tells him she chose the wrong man and he is still in her heart, it will kill him. Not fair at all.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Who is John Galt?

I really think the Deanna ploy is ridiculous. Since these women seem to be a little higher class and less combative than in other Bachelor shows, the PTB probably felt they needed more controversy so brought Deanna back. Its a nutty idea and totally uncalled for. By doing this, they are taking advantage of Jason's good nature and putting him in a really uncomfortable situation. I don't like it at all!

I find Jason attractive in a boy-next-door way - the kind of sweet guy that could provide that happy ending for the right girl. I hope he finds her, but his odds are slim in this type of scenario. Right now, according to reports, he thinks he is madly in love and has found the girl of his dreams. I hope he is right and doesn't get his heart broken (for real this time).

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3270260;
    I really think the Deanna ploy is ridiculous. Since these women seem to be a little higher class and less combative than in other Bachelor shows, the PTB probably felt they needed more controversy so brought Deanna back. Its a nutty idea and totally uncalled for. By doing this, they are taking advantage of Jason's good nature and putting him in a really uncomfortable situation. I don't like it at all!

I find Jason attractive in a boy-next-door way - the kind of sweet guy that could provide that happy ending for the right girl. I hope he finds her, but his odds are slim in this type of scenario. Right now, according to reports, he thinks he is madly in love and has found the girl of his dreams. I hope he is right and doesn't get his heart broken (for real this time).

I think TPTB would have brought Deanna back no matter what. I guess the temptation was just too great. Of course, they definitely think it will bring in great ratings. That's all part of the plan. I am really not interested in any advice that Deanna may give Jason. That would really be too funny, Deanna giving advice about finding love. I just hope that it's not too embarrassing and uncomfortable for Jason. I think he has had enough of her after the whole marriage proposal fiasco.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3267493;
    Forgot to add: I don't recall ever seeing Jason say so much to Deanna while on one knee. I remember seeing him start to go down, then her saying "I can't." But instead, she let him give an entire speech! They really were trying to make her come off as more sympathetic, by editing that out. What a heartless person she turned out to be.
    Totally agree with this... I couldn't believe HOW far she let him go with the proposal.. they had edited this in the Bachelorette..

FORT Fan

I could not understand why in the world Deanna even let him go down on one knee, much less giving an entire speech. I can't stand her !

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3270248;
    I just think Jason is a wonderful guy. I really hope that whoever he chooses to propose to is really THE one for him. He deserves the best.

I found it really kinda odd that one of the first things the girls would say to Jason when they met him was Wow, you are soooo good looking. It's nice to say, but don't you think they could have said something a little more interesting? I liked the women who mentioned something about Ty; whether orange is his fav. color, or how is he, or something. It didn't seem as shallow as (drool) you're hunkier in person.

Looking forward to seeing the next show. Can't believe Deanna appears. I think it's probably to warn him to follow his heart, but not to be so stooopid, like she was. I think if she tells him she chose the wrong man and he is still in her heart, it will kill him. Not fair at all.
    I also thought it was nice of, I beleive her name is Nicole to ask about Ty and comment on his favorite color being orange and she even wore an orange dress. However, this did not get her very far she was eliminated.

FORT Fan

I'm curious about what it is that has him sooo upset and crying on the balcony in the preview. The editing tried to tie it in with DeAnna's visit but I don't buy that.

As far as Deanna, I think she totally was just going for publicity. Jesse was not my favorite but she really treated him crappy. And even not knowing that she let Jason give his whole speech I already thought she was horrible. Now I certainly do!

I hate the idea of DeAnna coming back to give Jason advice. I mean, are ya serious??? He seems to me to be so much more sincere than she ever did. I guess I could be proved wrong in the future but I hope not.

One other thing; I really hope they don't go too far in using Ty on the show. He shouldn't be put out on display for publicity. And I can't see J letting them pull stunts that will mess with his head. I don't see him having a whole lot of contact with the ladies for quite a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mata3777;3271239;
    Totally agree with this... I couldn't believe HOW far she let him go with the proposal.. they had edited this in the Bachelorette..
    ITA, that was one of the questions he ask her at the after show. Why she let him go down on his knees. If I remember correctly, her response was that she just got caught up in the moment.

I have not liked Deanna's personality from the very start. If I had, the thoughtless actions she showed in this instance would have casused me to think differently. You could tell he was really hurt.

+ Reply to Thread