+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3266925;
    Any woman going on this show would be a fool not to research Jason and check out his MySpace page. Fleiss was really reaching to label Sharon (?) a stalker for that! Here at FORT, we've researched plenty of people on reality shows, and we're not looking to marry them!

Totally agree about the mini-scenes, mindy. Both when Jason is being attack-kissed and when the one girl "slaps" the other. Jason's holding a piece of paper in the first scene, and I think the slapping girl is, too.
    That's from the GH date and in the vid interview with TV guide, Jason says it shows a lot of their personalities (including him) on that group date. So, it should be interesting!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3266367;
    My feeling is that the Deanna "Teaser" is heavily edited and that what she was telling him was something about not making the kind of mistakes that she made.
    I agree. I was all when I saw the previews with Deanna but after I thought it over I figured no way would Jason be on the show and allow this to happen. He is smarter than that. Should be interesting though.

It is also refreshing that Jason is pragmatic about what happened. I got so sick of Deanna's "Brad broke my heart boo hoo" every second sentence last year.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I tried to watch this but I couldn't last. I'll just lurk and read what you all have to say!!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

Jason is cute but he's kind of a boring Bachelor, huh? I guess that's why they had to *cough cough* do some of the things we saw in the previews later in the season.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Regardless of editing or whatever...I thought that bringing her back at all was pretty low of the shows producers.

Yes, I understand that it gets good ratings...but you can see how bad Jason was hurt the first time around. I just didn't think it was a "cool" thing to do to the guy...

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Didn't whats his face come back during Trista's season?

Did anyone else do a double-take and think Tina Fabulous had returned? I knew it wasn't her, but Natalie has the same long blond hair and strong features. Natalie also has spent too much time with the self-tanner!

I don't recall Alex returning for Trista. No way could he convince anyone he was seriously looking for love, the first time or any other time! Jeremy popped in to see DeAnna after she kicked him to the curb, though, in the same season. For more kickage, I guess.

Forgot to add: I don't recall ever seeing Jason say so much to Deanna while on one knee. I remember seeing him start to go down, then her saying "I can't." But instead, she let him give an entire speech! They really were trying to make her come off as more sympathetic, by editing that out. What a heartless person she turned out to be.

I never understood her standing there while the guys proposed anyway. It was her doing the deciding, she should have been the one to do the talking. Trista did, I believe (the talking, I mean), and then Ryan proposed.
    Last edited by snooky; 01-06-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Remembered something else!

I don't know if I will even have the stomach to watch when Deanna shows up. She's like a bad seed. Just get rid of her already! I have zero respect for her. She hurt two great guys like Jason and Jeremy. Then she picks someone and the whole thing is a total joke.

The very idea of Deanna giving Jason advice would be funny if it wasn't so insulting. This girl has no idea what she wants, picks guys who are unavailable (Brad and Graham) and then cries her eyes out and has a tantrum when they don't want her. Please!

I think Jason handled the whole thing with Deanna very well. He knows that she wasn't the right girl for him and now he has moved on. I think he is probably relieved that it didn't work out.

I can only hope that she is there for one episode of manipulated drama, courtesy of TPTB. I may have to record that one so I can ff through her scenes. I am really that over her.

Chris Harrison has a blog this season! Check it out...really good and interesting stuff!

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 1 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

I am kind of hoping that when Deanna returns, the other girls jump on her and beat her up. (j/k - or maybe not...? Seriously, get off my TV, woman!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread