+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

What TV show does Deanna have?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Get Married and it's a show about helping Brides plan their weddings. It's on the lifetime channel and started yesterday coincidentally enough. I think it comes on at 7:30 am...I'm not sure I don't have that channel.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Oh God she should leave the screen forever!! I cannot stand her personality at all. There are a couple of women I like for Jason (at the moment I cannot remember their names though!)

I did find it odd that he stated one of the women in the group will definitely be his wife and from the previews he states that often. How can he possibly know this after one evening? So weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3265957;
    I think Nikki's girls had something to do with it.

Well she does have a great rack.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3265917;
    "Whose dream of marrying Jason will end tonight?"
    Yes, which attractive woman in her prime will get to go live in Kirkland Washington to become an insurance salesman's wife and step mommy to a three year old boy.
    thom yorke

Hello again Everyone. I was hoping that I didn't have to hear about Deanna in every episode this season, the same way that Brad was mentioned in every episode of The Bachette. Then I saw the previews. Is Fleiss a direct descendant of PT Barnum, 'cause it looks like the circus is coming to town. Smart ploy, though-- get the peasants to grab the pitchforks and torches and storm the castle. Ratings should increase. I liked Jillian and her wieners, which probably relegates her to F3 without even looking at the spoilers, since that's my track record. I like chili dogs and mustard-- wonder what that profile is for a female? Is it me, or is Sharon slightly cross-eyed? I think Erica could take Jason in a steel cage match, best 2 out of 3 falls. She was glowering at the end of the RC, as in give me a rose or else. Is someone getting slapped in one of the previews?? I wasn't sure. I wish both Jason and Ty well.

Jason may have liked onions on his hot dog, but was smart enough to avoid them at a cocktail party where he's breathing in new people's faces!

Stepford Barbie mom is kind of wigging me. I feel for her, but her eye makeup is WAY too heavy. Tammy Faye Bakker anyone? And yeah, who says their husband "tragically" died in a plane crash. Obviously it was a tragedy. Weird. She seems nice, though, and it's good to see an older woman there.

A couple of the 25 year olds looked 35 to me and Mr. Snooky! We both liked Nikki (she is gorgeous, though husband spotted stretch marks on her boobs--the wonders of HD TV), even before he gave her the first impression rose. Melissa is cute enough, but not gorgeous. The perky cheerleader type. Funny how the other Dallas girl had insta-hate for her because she didn't make the team! Hah!

Bringing Deanna back. What a stunt. Deanna's under contract, and can she really turn down a trip to New Zealand? I wouldn't! But the whole thing smacks of producer manipulation. They probably realized none of these girls were the head cases or bitches or weirdos they needed for good TV, so they created this "conflict". (You have to admit the girls were pretty well behaved considering some past casts! Probably because they really were "there for Jason" and not just to get on TV.)
    Last edited by snooky; 01-06-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckfarts;3266854;
    Hello again Everyone. I was hoping that I didn't have to hear about Deanna in every episode this season, the same way that Brad was mentioned in every episode of The Bachette. Then I saw the previews. Is Fleiss a direct descendant of PT Barnum, 'cause it looks like the circus is coming to town. Smart ploy, though-- get the peasants to grab the pitchforks and torches and storm the castle. Ratings should increase. I liked Jillian and her wieners, which probably relegates her to F3 without even looking at the spoilers, since that's my track record. I like chili dogs and mustard-- wonder what that profile is for a female? Is it me, or is Sharon slightly cross-eyed? I think Erica could take Jason in a steel cage match, best 2 out of 3 falls. She was glowering at the end of the RC, as in give me a rose or else. Is someone getting slapped in one of the previews?? I wasn't sure. I wish both Jason and Ty well.
    YES... Either that or a wandering eye... totally caught it.

I think that part comes from them acting out mini scenes as some sort of challenge, as one of them showed the girl holding her script in her hand.

Any woman going on this show would be a fool not to research Jason and check out his MySpace page. Fleiss was really reaching to label Sharon (?) a stalker for that! Here at FORT, we've researched plenty of people on reality shows, and we're not looking to marry them!

Totally agree about the mini-scenes, mindy. Both when Jason is being attack-kissed and when the one girl "slaps" the other. Jason's holding a piece of paper in the first scene, and I think the slapping girl is, too.

[I think that part comes from them acting out mini scenes as some sort of challenge, as one of them showed the girl holding her script in her hand.] Quote from Mindy.

Thank you . I missed the scripts, was half-watching the screen. Shoot. Was hoping for a good old fashioned Dynasty-like catfight in the pool.
    Last edited by duckfarts; 01-06-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: clarify

+ Reply to Thread