+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3265682;
    awww I always tell my 2 cats i am in love with them!
    I tell my cat I love her every day and she knows it too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure would like to know Jason's ex-wife's side of the story about why they are not married anymore....you know, that his/hers/the truth stuff.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher;3266516;
    For once I wish someone would just say what they're thinking on this show. For instance: "Holy crap, your boobs look freakin' AWESOME in that dress!"
    I would have said about a bunch of them "Holy crap, your boobs are FALLING OUT of that dress!" Some of those women needed to check the fit of the bodice before they started moving around.

I'm really surprised at all the love Stephanie's getting on this board. I didn't like her at all. She seemed awfully high-falutin' and snotty to me and I think her plastic surgeon pulled her face and eyes too tight when she had a tune up to look younger before the taping started.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3266054;
    I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.
    I tried too! So much to read and digest!

My first impression comments: (Be kind, I am a newbie)

Why so many contestants who have obviously had work-done...?
    Quite a few "big-boned" contestants. Not the typical assortment of "Barbies."
    Honestly, if Jason "loved" Deanna, she was rough, tumble and a bit rough around the edges...the "work done" thing does not fit?
    Jason while he offered the typical phrases like "amazing" "luckiest guy" and whatever, he did not seem "thrilled" by many....perhaps giving another chance to Deanna? Either way, there is a show to produce...so they must all go through the motions.
    Allowing one of the guys to revisit Deanna, after he was sent packing last season...kept us all guessing. Redoing that idea is ...yawn... dull...but it works.
    On the other hand, bringing Deana back to spice things up is probably not worth much...unless there was a real reason?
    Collagen anyone?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate the way he is pimping his son. There is something just not right about that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I watched for the LOLs.

I can't believe he let Stacia go and instead kept klassy Meagan instead, sure Stacia had manly shoulders but she also seemed "normal", had a very pretty face, kids and seemed to be there for the right reasons. He let some trainwrecks in instead of this lady.

I feel badly for Shannon. Man oh man the stalker edit she is going to get this season is unreal. The way they chopped up their conversation yesterday with his reactions to her was crazy and very obvious.

Deanna, it's so obvious a set up I very much doubt she cared about Jason the first time let alone enough to go back and "beg" for another shot with him. Girl has her tv show already and is still under contract with ABC so she pretty much does what she is told. I very much believe she was acting in that clip shown and is there to create drama and suspense. I guess Jesse and her "broke up" at the perfect time, enough so she could make the filming of Jason's show.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

I completely missed the whole Deanna sequence. She really came back and asked him for another chance? I would have punched her in the nose if I had been there!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes she comes back to ask for another shot but it's an obvious set up. Deanna isn't jumping at the chance of being some insurance salesman's wife and a step mommy to a three year old boy. She has her tv show now and looks like she's enjoying her 15 minutes of fame and getting invited to parties. Hey whatever ABC says goes she still has a contract with them.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3266438;
    I know. It's like someone sat down to craft this overly slick encapsulating phrase for her. Which makes it come off seeming fake. I mean I bet it happened, but it sounded so practiced.

I think its the juxtaposition of "tragically" and "plane crash". The second makes the first redundant, because plane crashes are automatically tragic, so using both seems like an overemphasis.
    I agree, and I would add that it doesn't help that her facial expression doesn't change in the least when she says it (or when she says anything, for that matter). Not even a twinge of emotion.

So plasticky.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3266730;
    Yes she comes back to ask for another shot but it's an obvious set up. Deanna isn't jumping at the chance of being some insurance salesman's wife and a step mommy to a three year old boy. She has her tv show now and looks like she's enjoying her 15 minutes of fame and getting invited to parties. Hey whatever ABC says goes she still has a contract with them.
    Wow, that's a new low for this show! Stick the knife in Jason over and over again why don't you? Chris stating that Jason was in the same room that Deanna was in while choosing her men.......
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread