+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

My feeling is that the Deanna "Teaser" is heavily edited and that what she was telling him was something about not making the kind of mistakes that she made.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3266367;
    My feeling is that the Deanna "Teaser" is heavily edited and that what she was telling him was something about not making the kind of mistakes that she made.
    I hope that is all it is!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3265924;
    I can't catch up on this thread before posting, but who in real life would say "my husband tragically died in a plane crash"...UGH...plus she looks like a Stepford Barbie doll.
    I know. It's like someone sat down to craft this overly slick encapsulating phrase for her. Which makes it come off seeming fake. I mean I bet it happened, but it sounded so practiced.

I think its the juxtaposition of "tragically" and "plane crash". The second makes the first redundant, because plane crashes are automatically tragic, so using both seems like an overemphasis.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm sure that Fleiss is over editing this Deanna thing to keep things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3265957;
    I think Nikki's girls had something to do with it.

Ya think? The moment she got out of the limo Jason nearly stumbled over his tongue watching the girls approach him. For once I wish someone would just say what they're thinking on this show. For instance: "Holy crap, your boobs look freakin' AWESOME in that dress!"

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3266094;
    Jenni from Brad's season came the closest to F1 of all FIR ladies since they began giving them. She was F2 along with the other F2, DeAnna. As we know, there was no F1 that season.
    Not only does the FIR winner never become F1, but they often turn into that season's psycho. Trish got the FIR on Jesse's season and "If only I were uglier like those other girls" Sarah W got the FIR on Charlie's season. i think there were a couple of others too

This Deanna thing is getting old. I agree with the statement "bring back a little reality to reality shows".

Stephanie and I live in the same town and our local news had an interview with her last night. WAAYTV.com - Huntsville, Alabama - News Weather, Sports | WAAY News and Home

Her husband and BIL died in the plane crash. Her daughter was only 10wks old at the time. Stephanie was actually contacted by ABC producers to be on the show after she had written a letter to Jason after The Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyk;3266581;
    Stephanie and I live in the same town and our local news had an interview with her last night. WAAYTV.com - Huntsville, Alabama - News Weather, Sports | WAAY News and Home

Her husband and BIL died in the plane crash. Her daughter was only 10wks old at the time. Stephanie was actually contacted by ABC producers to be on the show after she had written a letter to Jason after The Bachelorette.
    That was great. Thanks for posting the link.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3265672;
    Ok, I might be biased, but some of these women aren't that attractive.
    I agree.

+ Reply to Thread