+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

"Amazing Journey"... I think all of us took a drink with 'em. Well, looks like it could be an entertaining season!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3265819;
    Over at the Spoiler threads....
    This was in reply to a question about tracking Jason's ex--but I can't find any threads that say Spoiler except this one. Help anyone? Maybe I am just blind.

FORT Fogey

I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.

So, has anyone talked about this DeAnna business yet? What is going on here... is she still trying to get free publicity?
    Geez. So, is she asking Jason to take her back and quit... is she going to become a contestant? Again, what is going on here?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3266054;
    I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.
    And, another side-note, why did they use voice-overs during the box scene (for the vote elimination)? It was so obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3266062;
    And, another side-note, why did they use voice-overs during the box scene (for the vote elimination)? It was so obvious!
    I caught that too, the sound was obviously different. Wonder if they had to fix a sound problem. But, why just that segment? Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BB BEANS;3266042;
    This was in reply to a question about tracking Jason's ex--but I can't find any threads that say Spoiler except this one. Help anyone? Maybe I am just blind.
    We have a separate forum dedicated to spoilers.
    The Bachelor - Spoilers & Speculation - Fans Of Reality TV
    It's located right above this forum you are currently posting in.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3266064;
    I caught that too, the sound was obviously different. Wonder if they had to fix a sound problem. But, why just that segment? Hmmmmm.
    I caught it too. They chose to use a shot of Chris' back while he was talking, so we can't lip-read what he actually said.

What do you think he said for real, rather than the dubbed version we heard?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3266064;
    Or maybe the intent of the original voice was that the lady with the most votes would be sent home... and maybe Jason wanted Megan to stay so they adjusted the plan and had to use a voice over.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3266054;
    Mindy, I'm with you. I read through this thread and may have missed any mention of Deanna too.

Fliessy, please don't play with me. I suffered through with that woman when she was on Brad's Bachelor and kept wondering what he found attractive about her. I suffered through The B'ette only because I got to see the guys by the pool. But a third season? I'm thinking probably not.

Last edited by Doats; 01-06-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Oops. I mixed up Mindy's posts. My post is in reply to hers' about Deanna.

+ Reply to Thread