+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 372

Thread: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

  1. #271
    FORT Fogey pakacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    985

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    "Amazing Journey"... I think all of us took a drink with 'em. Well, looks like it could be an entertaining season!

  2. #272
    FORT Regular BB BEANS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    77

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3265819;
    Over at the Spoiler threads....
    This was in reply to a question about tracking Jason's ex--but I can't find any threads that say Spoiler except this one. Help anyone? Maybe I am just blind.

  3. #273
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.

  4. #274
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    So, has anyone talked about this DeAnna business yet? What is going on here... is she still trying to get free publicity?
    Geez. So, is she asking Jason to take her back and quit... is she going to become a contestant? Again, what is going on here?!?!?!

  5. #275
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3266054;
    I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.
    And, another side-note, why did they use voice-overs during the box scene (for the vote elimination)? It was so obvious!

  6. #276
    FORT Fogey dougrayfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3266062;
    And, another side-note, why did they use voice-overs during the box scene (for the vote elimination)? It was so obvious!
    I caught that too, the sound was obviously different. Wonder if they had to fix a sound problem. But, why just that segment? Hmmmmm.

  7. #277
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by BB BEANS;3266042;
    This was in reply to a question about tracking Jason's ex--but I can't find any threads that say Spoiler except this one. Help anyone? Maybe I am just blind.
    We have a separate forum dedicated to spoilers.
    The Bachelor - Spoilers & Speculation - Fans Of Reality TV
    It's located right above this forum you are currently posting in.

  8. #278
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3266064;
    I caught that too, the sound was obviously different. Wonder if they had to fix a sound problem. But, why just that segment? Hmmmmm.
    I caught it too. They chose to use a shot of Chris' back while he was talking, so we can't lip-read what he actually said.

    What do you think he said for real, rather than the dubbed version we heard?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  9. #279
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    126

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3266064;
    I caught that too, the sound was obviously different. Wonder if they had to fix a sound problem. But, why just that segment? Hmmmmm.
    Or maybe the intent of the original voice was that the lady with the most votes would be sent home... and maybe Jason wanted Megan to stay so they adjusted the plan and had to use a voice over.....

  10. #280
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    940

    Re: 1/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3266054;
    I tried to read through this whole thread before posting, to see if anyone already mentioned this. Please excuse me if I missed it. How about Chris Harrison's voice-over twice during tonight's episode saying, "One of these women will become Jason's wife." How can he say that truthfully unless they're already married? Just because the bachelor picks someone and they get "engaged" doesn't mean they actually get married, as we know so well. Why didn't he say that one of the women will become Jason's fiancee, as this has already been publicized. Curious.
    Mindy, I'm with you. I read through this thread and may have missed any mention of Deanna too.

    Fliessy, please don't play with me. I suffered through with that woman when she was on Brad's Bachelor and kept wondering what he found attractive about her. I suffered through The B'ette only because I got to see the guys by the pool. But a third season? I'm thinking probably not.

    Last edited by Doats; 01-06-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Oops. I mixed up Mindy's posts. My post is in reply to hers' about Deanna.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.