+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Compare Bachelor with Momma's Boys

Compare Bachelor with Momma's Boys

I've always been a fan of The Bachelor and the whole reality dating show genre, but I think Momma's Boys has surpassed its inspiration in terms of entertainment value. While it obviously owes a lot to The Bachelor, I think Momma's Boys has bettered it and injected new energy into a stale format.

[mod edit]

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-07-2009 at 12:05 AM.

FORT Regular

Re: Momma's Boys Better Than The Bachelor..?

Do you work for the show or something? It seems all your posts are about how great Momma's Boys is.

I watched Momma's boy last Wednesday or Thursday on the WE channel, the show was pretty good. Some of the mom's are too much!

No. I've just been really surprised by the show and I think people should know. I don't know if there will be a second season so I figure I better get the word out now before it ends.

Ryan, shouldn't you be preparing for AI?

FORT Regular

I was curious about this show when I saw that it was being covered. I watched the first two episodes on NBC.com. When I looked for the third show, I saw that another user had been informed by a moderator that it would appear "about 7 days after airing". Way to lose viewers. I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with one show, and my interest waned, especially once I read the forum and saw that so many were actresses, which confirmed my suspicion about Megan. And how could that Mrs. B be for real? Even if she thought that way, has she no concern for her safety or reputatiion? I can more easliy believe there's just a bit of reality on The Bach, and besides, the mothers in the mix, climbing into a hot tub with a couple in heat...a little too dysfunctional and incestuous for me.

Re: Compare Bachelor with Momma's Boys

It's okay to compare these two shows in this thread but if you want to discuss MB, please take it to the appropriate forum.

FORT Newbie

This new show is horrible!!! Please make it go away.

On Momma's Boy's it's the mothers who decide who is best for their sons and are extremely disappointed and hurt when the sons don't pick their favorites.

On the Bachelor it's the posters who decide who is best for the Bachelor/ette and are extremely disappointed and hurt when the Bachelor/ette don't pick their favorites.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3271373;
    On Momma's Boy's it's the mothers who decide who is best for their sons and are extremely disappointed and hurt when the sons don't pick their favorites.

On the Bachelor it's the posters who decide who is best for the Bachelor/ette and are extremely disappointed and hurt when the Bachelor/ette don't pick their favorites.
    Good one Tigerusty!

+ Reply to Thread