+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

[QUOTE=Beagle;3250920;]

Two words: Bob Guiney.
    Ooops, I forgot about him. Someone else said handsome is in the eye of the beholder. That's very true. I didn't think Alex, Bob, Jesse or PLO were that handsome in my eyes. I suppose the only bachelor who I thought was my type was Brad, not that I'm looking After all, I've been married longer than Brad has been alive. However, there is nothing wrong with my eyesight and it cost nothing to look.

Ok, I think this is the media thread, so does anyone remember the name of that radio show in Seattle that is hosted by two women? Jason was on there the morning after the FRC with DeAnna. I thought they were just wonderful, but I can't remember the show or the name of the radio station. I was wondering if he has been their guest since he was named The Bachelor.

Also, while I am at it, thanks to those who responded to my post asking those who seem to be so critical of the show, why do they watch it? Great answers and I can appreciate your reasoning for watching. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3250843;
    I have a question? Why do you guys bother watching the show if you are so negative towards it? That's ok, but I watch it for entertainment and in hopes that a relationship might work out, even though I know in my heart that there is a 99.999% chance that it will all go down the toilet. With that attitude, my disappointment doesn't last very long and I'm ready for the next trainwreck!
    I have never missed a show!!! There were many times that I fell hook, line and sinker for the "newly" engaged couple. As with anything, this show has dramatically changed. Unfortunately, not for the better. It has become almost comical, those cast as the most outlandish have become the best passengers on this train. I will say that because I am not a bonafide Jason fan, it is easier for me, at times, to discuss the show from a more sardonic standpoint
    Last edited by gruder; 12-14-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: changed the wording

Listen to Chat With Women Radio Show 5 days a week! Pam and Rochelle bring you their pearls of wisdom, insightful tips and crafty wit. Chat With Women airs LIVE Monday through Friday at 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on KKNW 1150 AM, King County, WA.
    This is the show that interviewed Jason after Bette4. You can find the old interviews at their site Chat With Women Talk Radio Show interviews Whoopi Goldberg

Someone said before if was at 950, the sports channel, but perhaps they moved. This is a Seattle station.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

sweetpea I guess I'm playing the cynical role this season. Didn't care for Jason the first time around and he's not done one thing to make me change my mind. I'm aware I'm in the minority here, so no need to tell me again!
    Count me in the minority group. I don't find him interesting either.

That hottie Chris H. says to keep those tissues handy!!!

Bachelor Host "Extremely Happy" for Engaged Jason Mesnick
    Sunday December 14, 2008

Get ready to cry when The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick gets engaged during the final rose ceremony.

"I'm extremely happy for Jason and the woman he chose. It's a fantastic season that has an incredible finish," host Chris Harrison told Usmagazine.com Thursday. "There will be many tears shed as fans take this journey with us this season."
    Usmagazine.com | News - Bachelor Host "Extremely Happy" for Engaged Jason Mesnick

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3251193;
    This is the show that interviewed Jason after Bette4. You can find the old interviews at their site Chat With Women Talk Radio Show interviews Whoopi Goldberg

Someone said before if was at 950, the sports channel, but perhaps they moved. This is a Seattle station.
    Thanks for the info. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the show. They actually read my email I sent in that morning that Jason was a guest. I listened to the show that night (late) after my dh had gone to bed and when they read my email, I ran and woke him up to come listen to it. He was as thrilled as I was and he is no Bachelor fan.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3251621;
    Thanks for the info. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the show. They actually read my email I sent in that morning that Jason was a guest. I listened to the show that night (late) after my dh had gone to bed and when they read my email, I ran and woke him up to come listen to it. He was as thrilled as I was and he is no Bachelor fan.
    You better hang on to him...he's a keeper.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3251286;
    That hottie Chris H. says to keep those tissues handy!!!

Usmagazine.com | News - Bachelor Host "Extremely Happy" for Engaged Jason Mesnick
    Although for the most part I like Chris, I keep in mind that because he is employed by ABC, he is basically a tool. Sometimes he "slips" and gives us a good clue, but usually he promotes "The Bachelor" in the manner in which he is instructed. Can I use Shayne and Matt as an example???
    By this time in the pre-seasoning, most of the serious sleuthers had already figured out how that one probably worked, and all that was left was that maybe Matt did fall for her. However, to hear Chris promote it in the usual preseason hype, it was the typical Bachelor romantic process.

IMO Chris at his best is usually when considerable post season time has passed, and he is out from under the promotional eye of ABC. We will get an honest, even sometimes snarky, analysis of characters and what has happened.

BTW, this is not to say I don't hope for the best for Jason.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3250843;
    I have a question? Why do you guys bother watching the show if you are so negative towards it? That's ok, but I watch it for entertainment and in hopes that a relationship might work out, even though I know in my heart that there is a 99.999% chance that it will all go down the toilet. With that attitude, my disappointment doesn't last very long and I'm ready for the next trainwreck!

According to the host of B13, Chris Harrison, in his latest interview this week he says we are all in for a wonderful season. He says we will need to invest in a lot of kleenex as this is the most happy and romantic season we have all been waiting for since Trista & Ryan. Can't wait for Jan. 5.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3251197;
    Count me in the minority group. I don't find him interesting either.
    I'm going to watch with an open mind this season, but not sure about Jason either.

+ Reply to Thread