+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by just4fun2;3747894;
    I am sure they have memories of NZ that we do not know about... enough memories that made Jason dump Melissa. If Molly makes Jason tick, then I hope they are happy forever. Over my "Bash Molly and Jason" phase. It did seem that Molly was surprised by the proposal. They seem to be in their groove so maybe it will all work out for them. If you go back and watch re-watch the season, you can see that Jason had it bad for Molly all along. The same with Travis and Moana, Andy and Bevin, and Aaron and Brooke. Wonder how many couples would have made it, if they would have ended up with the runner up!

Aaron admitted a long time ago he'd made a mistake picking Helene. Bevin did not fit Andy's military life and military image. I believe she went into a very serious relationship later on, after Andy. Anyone know about that? And Moana did not fit into Travis' life either. Just too different. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3747897;
    Aaron admitted a long time ago he'd made a mistake picking Helene. Bevin did not fit Andy's military life and military image. I believe she went into a very serious relationship later on, after Andy. Anyone know about that? And Moana did not fit into Travis' life either. Just too different. Just my opinion.
    Well - Bevin got married in Sept
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

GOOD for Bevin! I'm glad she found someone to spend her life with. I wish her the best.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

SO HAPPY for Jason Mesnick, and wife Molly! They are the proud parents of a baby girl born yesterday. So happy for them! They are my favorite Bachelor couple.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 03-15-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    SO HAPPY for Jason Mesnick, and wife Molly! They are the proud parents of a baby girl born yesterday. So happy for them! They are my favorite Bachelor couple.
    I was just watching ATFR from Emily & Brad's season (procrastinating) and wondered whether they'd had their baby yet so I Googled... interesting coincidence! I haven't followed them at all so don't know much or whether they knew it was a girl, but how cool for them. I'm still not a Jason fan, but I'm really happy they're making it work!

Good for them! I was never a Jason fan, but it looks like he made a good choice.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread